43mm / 44mm Chip Rack Presale (2 Viewers)

Racks arrived today, the only problem is that I should have ordered 21, not 20!
26E04A99-AB32-4692-A378-85AF14EE9904.jpeg

43mm racks are nice and all, but can we get a birdcage to store them? They are severely lacking in the market.

Racks are great. Only problem I have is my oversized Aria ceramics only fit 19 chips per row. 43mm Paulson fit 20 nicely.
Got my callipers out, the rack is 2.655” in depth meaning max 0.13275” per chip. The Aria ceramics are 0.138” and the ABC 43mm chips are 0.132” wide at the edge. Interestingly, the Aria chips are the same width across the whole chip but the ABC are 0.128” in the middle meaning guaranteed no spinners,

BG which racks fit the aria ceramics?
Dunno, I have a bunch that are larger than standard width 66.7mm barrels. Some came from Paulson (who just sells a cheaper-made China 43mm rack which doesn't fit their chips, go figure), dunno where I got the others.

WIll these racks accommodate a barrel of 44mm CPC molds? Perfect vs Snug vs Loose?

Good question... I tried it just now and unfortunately the short answer is No.

I tried a couple of different 44 mm CPC chips, and (just like all the other racks) the most I could fit was 19 in a barrel. In some cases only 18.

Good question... I tried it just now and unfortunately the short answer is No.

I tried a couple of different 44 mm CPC chips, and (just like all the other racks) the most I could fit was 19 in a barrel. In some cases only 18.

Sad

Received racks this week. Very well fit for my 43mm ceramics. I expected that some will not survive shipping, but they‘re made of a material that is not fragile and no dammage at all. Also Gene was very helpful with figuring out the best bang for buck regarding how many will fit into a box vs shipping rate. If needed definitely going to order again
Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom