43 MM Labels Interest (1 Viewer)

How many nickels are we up to now? I really hope we can make this happen otherwise I need to change the whole set.

Is there a way to get denominations that we require if they are not available on here, would @Apache allow that or are labels copyrighted..
if it is allowed would a certain qty need to be ordered as per this thread.

Sorry for questions but I’ve never ordered chips or labels from here.

Is there a way to get denominations that we require if they are not available on here, would @Apache allow that or are labels copyrighted..
if it is allowed would a certain qty need to be ordered as per this thread.

Sorry for questions but I’ve never ordered chips or labels from here.

This is a really good question. If I have to turn to Gear to get the 5c labels, what does that mean for the copyright?

Looks like only $20 and NCV will be available for the Presale.
After the chips are made ABC will offer all other denominations 5c - $1,000,000. Most likely they will cost around 12c each.

Just to clarify, ABC will offer 5c labels? Could I was planning to build a tourney set with using the nickels and if I cant get the labels, I got to rethink the breakdown of the whole 900 chips. Thanks.

Guys is there anyone or multiple folks that can make up the 550 nickel label deficit!??

Just to clarify, ABC will offer 5c labels? Could I was planning to build a tourney set with using the nickels and if I cant get the labels, I got to rethink the breakdown of the whole 900 chips. Thanks.

Guys is there anyone or multiple folks that can make up the 550 nickel label deficit!??
Just like the post says ABC will be offering 5c labels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom