Cancelled 418 Fitzgerald's Roulettes - Milled for your pleasure - Priced reduced from $250.00 to $230.00 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'm nobody

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have 220 green and 188 blueish (?) roulettes for sale. They were from a Chip Room sale I believe from a number of years ago. I recently milled them (with 4 being sacrificed) with the thoughts of doing a roulette tournament set. I have a number of other roulettes waiting with friends in northern WA so I don't know when I will be able to assemble the entire set. They are in very good shape and all ready for Gear's labels as seen in the pics. I am asking $215.00 US plush shipping. When I am able to gain access to the additional chips, which include 100 Orchids, 60 Peach, 40 Tan and 26 each of Sky Green and Bahama Blue (all from the Chip Room) I will give first right of refusal to the the person that takes these chips. And I will mill the new ones as well. I have included 1 pic of the chips before milling. Thanks for looking.
PS: Racks not included

Attachments

• Fitz 4.jpg
    Fitz 4.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 369
  • Fitz 3.jpg
    Fitz 3.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 460
  • fitz 1.jpg
    fitz 1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 478
  • fitz 2.jpg
    fitz 2.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 550
  • fitz green purple.jpg
    fitz green purple.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
I think I’ll take them :banghead:
If someone else wants these please jump in. I’ve realized I have enough of this color and jumped the gun. I’ve got an extra barrel of those purples too that I can pitch in if you want to fill the rack.

Bump.
Make me an offer if you have interest.
Any I would consider trading for some Paulson solids. They do not need to be perfect and I couldn't care less if they have a starburst or hot stamped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom