Wanted 400+ x Lake Elsinore $4, offering $4.6/chip (11+ racks found) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketAces

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Edit Feb 2024: Looking for up to 441 x Lake Elsinore $4

Offering $460/rack + shipping to the UK. Open to counters.
  • Let’s start with 4 racks and see how we’re getting on after that. If you have more for sale, let’s talk
  • Looking for chips in the same condition as sold in the original sale (or best condition possible). Not interested in buying rejects, edge conditioned or relabeled chips.

IMG_7645.jpeg

Picture credit @TheChipRoom

Last edited:
The first barrel got here.

IMG_7735.jpeg

Still keen to find 3 more racks but will also entertain buying barrels

It’s obvious. When Windwalker traveled to the UK he murdered PocketAces and took over his PCF account. I see you!

62C3E8F4-201F-41DC-ADFA-FBB2AEE07342.gif

But for reals this is awesome. Is it as simple as just putting together a $4 limit set? Man every TCR sale we talk about what if we could just get these 3/4s together for a limit.

Kudos to you for making it happen!

Yup. Trying to get to 12 racks. But then I have been thinking…why stop there? 16 would be better :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
i had the same thinking of getting to 18 racks but gave up at 14. rationalised that the only games worth playing limit will be only played with a max of 7 players due to the amount of cards used.

i had the same thinking of getting to 18 racks but gave up at 14. rationalised that the only games worth playing limit will be only played with a max of 7 players due to the amount of cards used.

16 is a good number. 12 is minimum. Let’s go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom