SOLD 400 purple, showboat grey, blue, grape starbursts/overstamps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
234   0   0
-Post interest here then PM
-Mix of starbursts and overstamps but looks like mostly overstamps can provide a breakdown later this weekend if needed
-Preference goes to those who already have a project going that these can be useful in
D865268B-DA5F-4D18-982D-B9AF08188008.jpeg
66B1BE00-D1BB-4940-9E89-CCEEFBCAF05D.jpeg

$450 shipped for all 400

Or split if all accounted for (+shipping):

$150 - 100 purple @mathewsarcher83 backup @Highli99
$85 - 100 showboat grey
$160 - 150 some kind of blue?
$65 - 50 grape

See photos for condition

Last edited:
Hmmm... Dang. I might be able to use that grape, but won't know till my other racks arrive.

Interested in the blues depending on proportion of overstamps to plain starbursts. Prefer plain, but don't mind including some overstamps in the mix if it's not too many.

Will send PM.

Interested in the blues depending on proportion of overstamps to plain starbursts. Prefer plain, but don't mind including some overstamps in the mix if it's not too many.

Will send PM.
dibs/interest in showboat gray pending breakdown of starbursts (starbursts preferred)
Won’t be able to check until Sunday but I’d guess more than 50% are overstamps as a baseline.

I’ll be picking a frac out of the colors with 100 plus chips then selling the rest for $1 or less depending on shipping cost.

Back up on Grey's (would love to see pics of faces)
Does overstamp mean a starburst stamp is placed over an original stamp? Does this make it harder to mill/work with?

I’ll still honor my dibs, and will sell at cost for chips I don’t use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom