Wanted 40 to 100 solid yellow hot stamped scrown TRK's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Title says it all. Looking for them in pretty damn good condition. I would like to pay $1.5 per chip max.

Before you say that I probably won't get them at that price, I already know. That is my limit.

Thanks

B

You can get close to your price if you participate in the CPC small crown jesse beck group buy and get blanks (if they offer that). I believe the CPC weight is close to most TRK monogram hotstamps (8 - 8.5 gm?) if you accept one of their 'yellow' colors.

You can get close to your price if you participate in the CPC small crown jesse beck group buy and get blanks (if they offer that). I believe the CPC weight is close to most TRK monogram hotstamps (8 - 8.5 gm?) if you accept one of their 'yellow' colors.

They do blanks. The problem is their yellows are, well, not yellow.

Visually cpc scrown and trk scrown look the same. That's where it ends imo. Feel, color palette, sound and weight are completely different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom