For Sale 40 Primary PNY $100s Can Suck It (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergs

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Was going to try to build another PNY set. Picked these up recently at $4/chip.

Everytime I’ve built a PNY set, I’ve had the worst runbad of my life. I thought it was legend. I thought it was myth, not reality, a fallacy perpetuated via just mere happenstance.

I’m selling these for $20. Someone get these fucking evil clay discs of abject loss and sorrow away from me before I throw them into the Sonoran Desert.

CONUS only. ROW can suck it.

Yeah no pictures and I didn’t put up the pretty little proof of life thing. Ya’ll know who the fuck I am. It’s $20. First to reply gets to experience the horrific darkness of the PNY curse. Fuck these chips with Rudy Giuliani’s mascara streaked face.

Everytime I’ve built a PNY set, I’ve had the worst runbad of my life. I thought it was legend. I thought it was myth, not reality, a fallacy perpetuated via just mere happenstance.
i can relate to this but with cards! whenever i use copag wsop decks i run super cold, but when i use fournier i run super hot. really weird.

Your Runbad was caused by too many custom Paulsons.

I’ll take the bullet for you and buy your Paulson Truman’s room at .50 per to help you get back to right with the poker gods.

:) @Gear… relable project :)

did you ever sell those 40 PNY hundos? I’ll take them if they’re still for sale.

No idea why I’m typing in italics. Must have sausage fingers again :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

they are sold..
I’m taking care of them @bergs
Murdering them for a new project… though not sure if I’m doing it right..
1661099828004.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom