Cancelled 4$/Chip for NEW HSI Primary 100$ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJ

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I would like to buy up to 100x NEW HSI Primary 100$ chips. I offer 4$/Chip plus shipping cost to Germany (USPS preferred, since that worked out nice with TheChiproom so far). Payment via PayPal.

Attachments

• hsi-100.png
    hsi-100.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I'm surprised there are no takers...

I dont have mine in hand yet....but the hundo & $500 chips swayed me to primaries
That.... and the fact that I loathe faux shaped inlays.

I'm surprised there are no takers...

I dont have mine in hand yet....but the hundo & $500 chips swayed me to primaries
That.... and the fact that I loathe faux shaped inlays.
Too hard to find I'd say. I got lucky to get dibs for a couple barrels and I would not let them go for the slight premium offered or even more.

I say this without even having mine in hand either.

GLWS!

Too hard to find I'd say. I got lucky to get dibs for a couple barrels and I would not let them go for the slight premium offered or even more.

I say this without even having mine in hand either.

GLWS!

Took a lot of work to get my primary hundos, all post TCR sale. So worth it though. This price should definitely shake some free. GLWSearch!

HSI (Complete) (11).JPG

Last edited:
Sorry man! Didn't mean to negatively affect your ad. Really am. I want stuff too so I apologize.

As a recommendation, I'd change the wording of your ad's title. Maybe something like "HSI $100 Primary, offering $4/chip" or something like that. Get more views.

Add some pr0n, it always helps. I've always said wanted ads without it are useless..

I'll keep an eye out for ya. $4 should get it done and it will happen. Gotta be patient. More will surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom