Giveaway 3D Printed DB Racks (4 Viewers)

@cmoon likes their Suited King and decides to raise it up to a whopping $1.50View attachment 720480
But @Pippa's got Pocket JJigities and makes it $3 pre-flopView attachment 720481
@krafticus is on some kind of cheese-induced tilt and calls, but is still grumpy about their cards, so decides to do so using all fracsView attachment 720482
The rest of the peanut gallery calls and we're off to a flop!View attachment 720483

No overs have paired that Queen, making @Pippa's Jiggities still good, but the flop provides a flush for @jpietrella and some backdoor flush draws for @DZPoker and @liftapint. @BPTDirector and @liftapint both spike and 8 but not much else.
You have no idea how much you have pegged me up until this point!

Glad I was able to give some entertainment to a few here. I had a lot of fun too ... Tell you all what; if my OP can get up to 50 reactions by midnight tonight (it's at 20 now), I'll run another table ... So, tell all your PCF buddies to head on over and like it.

There's no right way to play Jiggities
@thewholedamnforum, smash the thumbs up on the OP so we can run another giveaway!!!!

We're more than half way to another Giveaway! Get those reactions in before midnight!

Also, just got this text from my wife. Sometimes I forget that all my photos are shared with her.
Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 1.51.26 PM.png

"I Love NJ and BearMetal!"

I have been able to find a fun group to play poker with on a regular basis and it has renewed my interest in chip collecting.

Would love to have these, but if you are willing to share the 3d print file with me, then I can take my name out of the running and increase everyone's odds.

"I Love NJ and BearMetal!"

I have been able to find a fun group to play poker with on a regular basis and it has renewed my interest in chip collecting.

Would love to have these, but if you are willing to share the 3d print file with me, then I can take my name out of the running and increase everyone's odds.
Already in the wild!
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/matsui-racks-why.70788/post-1476061

Those are the blank STLs. If you wanted one with the suits or your name, let me know and I can make an STL for you.

Is there any way you can send the print file so my son can make one of these for me on his 3D printer? Thanks.

"I Love NJ and BearMetal“
I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s and shortly after served with divorce papers.
Not that I’m complaining.

I prefer the bright look...
View attachment 724296

Can't wait either! Excited! So many DBs I've got need a cozy home!

Thanks @BearMetal
Why do so many of my PCF friends have to live in BC? Might as well be the moon WRT shipping cost and wait times.

This is what I imagine the mail carrier looks like as the packages go up to Saskatchewan and then down to you.
NICKELODEON_THERENSTIMPYSHOW_015_214166_1920x1080.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom