Giveaway 3D Printed DB Racks #3 - The 3 Year Anniversary Special (1 Viewer)

Which Set Should We Use?

• Bottled-in-Bond

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Mixed THC

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Vintage Mixed

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Mixed RHC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HSI

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Santa Ysabel

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • DDLM

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Sunfly Windsor Hold'em

• Park Place

• Joker Poker

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Oversized RHC

• Matsui Zen

• Total voters
The Jack gives @BlueChipSpecial the guts to go for it. He bets $25 into the pot with his 2nd pair with top kicker.

@grantc54 is the first of the 3 players with gut shot straight draws. If there is anytime to puff-up and show us how you play poker in he great white North, now is the time! Raises it up to $50!

Suddenly @arch3r isn't dominated anymore. He's got the 2nd Queen and going after the same gut shot as @grantc54. Call!
1653335153624.png
@JAFO senses that there are Queens hunting for straight ... but the Queen would give him Broadway! He raises it to $130 by tossing out that beautiful bourbony $100!

@Goldfish didn't get his runner-runner and knows he's drawing dead to a better King. But the :6c: is still a possibility. What's that tingle he feels? Could it be the thought that he could pull off a flush and take it all? Or maybe it's just that he's got to pee ... but he can't NOT call ...

@k9dr puts his headphones on and listens to Aces High, thinking that maybe a river Ace could save him ... but the sad reality is that only a :3x: would do it...
1653335428095.png
@RowlettTexasChipGuy has had enough. Time to show everybody how they play poker in Texas! He jams ALL IN and splashes the pot...
PXL_20220523_193723458_AdobeCreativeCloudExpress.gif
@JRald07 has just picked up a pair of Jiggities and needs to concentrate on how to play them. He tells @RowlettTexasChipGuy not to splash the pot, to which he replies, "I can splash da pot whenever da fuck I vant", as he puts on a terrible Malkovich impression.

@CDC's got the best flush and just can't get away from it and calls...
1653335632356.png
And finally @TX_Golf_N_Poker ... :6d::8s: didn't really turn out how you had hoped. Seems like everyone who gets Anger as their avatar ends up kicking in their chips in absolute disgust at the end of the night...
1653335846087.png

Well we're not going to find out for at least an hour since I gotta drag the kids to their after school activities... There's plenty of time to trash talk...

Until then, I'll just say, "do do dodo dodo do doo doooo"

PXL_20220523_204456492.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220523_204357792.PORTRAIT.jpg

Another fun giveaway in the books... Thanks to everyone who participated and even if you didn't participate but still commented on this thread thank you as well.

I can't believe 3 years has actually gone by. As much as my family would never admit it, I think they're also happy that I found PCF because it's provided a constant source of happiness for me.

Just the other day, my daughter walks into the room and says, "mom, Dad's on poker chip forum again". I asked how she knew, and she answered, "because you were smiling at your phone..."

Another fun giveaway in the books... Thanks to everyone who participated and even if you didn't participate but still commented on this thread thank you as well.

I can't believe 3 years has actually gone by. As much as my family would never admit it, I think they're also happy that I found PCF because it's provided a constant source of happiness for me.

Just the other day, my daughter walks into the room and says, "mom, Dad's on poker chip forum again". I asked how she knew, and she answered, "because you were smiling at your phone..."
Thanks for the fun giveaway, @BearMetal! My wife always asks if I am on "the poker site with all the degenerate gamblers" when I am smiling at my phone. Reminds me that I gotta work on my tells. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Congrats again on 3 yrs!

Great Giveaway! Thanks @BearMetal !!!

Sorry for my lack of participation. It was a Monday for me. Some of you must have some way to avoid Mondays... Not that there was any trash to be spoken with the cards I was dealt. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Congrats @JAFO !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom