Giveaway 3D Printed DB Racks #2 (2 Viewers)

And we have our 10 players!!! Cards will fly tomorrow morning when I fall out of bed and get the game setup. Each street will play out over the course of an hour. I expect lots of trash talk ....

-> The following 40 members would like to play:
moechar, Stufflymcstuff, Rieguy, buffalojim, toothpic, k9dr, ekricket, KuroOkami, dukeshow33, Marhault, BamaT8ter, juankay20, chkyrslf, Chipnut, Thomacetti, GetUrShineBox, auto, 200 Motels, DZPoker, ChipRocker, BigChief, swana, justincarothers, Glacier, CdnBeerLover, Easylife, surfik, Poker Zombie, BPTDirector, chrismurda, krafticus, RowlettTexasChipGuy, BillyBluff, THRA5H3R, jbriod, TheBigTater, Grimace, mummel, mnebesny, Lucks7Shadow

Seat #1 was filled by @Rieguy! There are 39 PCF members left and only 9 spots...
Seat #2 was filled by @Poker Zombie! There are 38 PCF members left and only 8 spots...
Seat #3 was filled by @CdnBeerLover! There are 37 PCF members left and only 7 spots...
Seat #4 was filled by @Chipnut! There are 36 PCF members left and only 6 spots...
Seat #5 was filled by @ChipRocker! There are 35 PCF members left and only 5 spots...
Seat #6 was filled by @krafticus! There are 34 PCF members left and only 4 spots...
Seat #7 was filled by @justincarothers! There are 33 PCF members left and only 3 spots...
Seat #8 was filled by @surfik! There are 32 PCF members left and only 2 spots...
Seat #9 was filled by @TheBigTater! There are 31 PCF members left and only 1 spots...
Seat #10 was filled by @buffalojim! There are 30 PCF members who didn't get a spot :(

I expect lots of trash talk ....

200 (3).gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom