SOLD 39mm ceramic cards mold 10 chip samples, cheap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBD7F6D3-6AAC-49E5-A033-3C2C628E0A89.jpeg

1605926034583.png

If you paid and didn't put your name in the memo, you did it wrong. See how easy it is for me to check my list when you do that?

I'm a public school teacher though. I'm used to people not following my simple instructions! :LOL: :laugh: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Five of you made more work for me. Your chips are getting sent LAST!

18/22 paid, 13 of 18 easy to identify.

Edited from:
1605924520911.png

Last edited:
View attachment 577530
If you paid and didn't put your name in the memo, you did it wrong. See how easy it is for me to check my list when you do that?

I'm a public school teacher though. I'm used to people not following my simple instructions! :LOL: :laugh: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Five of you made more work for me. Your chips are getting sent LAST!

18/22 paid, 13 of 18 easy to identify.
I'm glad I didn't get a penis mark by my name.

And some of you guys should consider seeing a doctor.

I'm glad I didn't get a penis mark by my name.
After I posted it I thought it looked awfully phallic. Whatever. There's nothing quite like having a giant dick stamped on your work to indicate your lack of success!

I apologize, I’m new to the forum and new to this process. I wrote “Cards Mold Sample Set.” Feel free to send mine last, sorry for all the extra hassle I caused.

19/22 paid and all have been identified. The three unpaids are user names that start with an R, and L, and a B, and that's as much as I will call them out.
I'll get to addressing and packing right away.

I'm one of the morons, I was at work and rushing. Apologies. I only put "Sample Set" in the memo.
I was driving, wife had to pay and it was like herding sheep in 150ac field with a blind dog and no stick. Say the least lucky it got paid at all hahaha.

But sry again thanks you can mail mine last as well lol

Last night all were packed, addressed, and taped up. Set them out this morning. Post office person picked them up about noon. Just now got to PCF for the day, but all 22 are on their way to all of you. Still 20/22 paid, but I figure the last 2 are good for thte $6.50. :LOL: :laugh:

Slacker payment sender here...just sent. Sorry. I don’t do anything fast (or on time) these days.

I swear I sent with "PlayerADK" in PayPal!

Lmk if it didn't show up - I hope it's working correctly, it says I typed it in mine.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom