For Sale 380 x Lake Elsinore $3, hot pink spotted RHC, $350 + shipping (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninedeuce

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
380 x Lake Elsinore $3, hot pink spotted RHC, $350 + shipping

Priced to move! $0.92/chip

Split pricing (if all chips accounted for):
Oiled racks - $150/rack (2 avail) - dibs from @Barberp, @Dugthefish
Unoiled chips - $17/barrel (9 avail) - dibs from @tallsbutler (1 rack), @DanTheMan (2 barrels)

** 2 barrels unoiled remaining in order to split **

Originally part of an RHC relabel project that I'm now abandoning (more sales to come lol). 375 of the chips are clean (there are 5 dirty ones), and 200 are brighter than the others. About 100 came that bright, and I oiled another rack to match that condition (swipe with a microfiber cloth and a dab of mineral oil). If you oil the remaining chips, you'll get the same results.

The hot pink really pops (once oiled), and while worn, the chips are clean and stand on edge.

Please dibs in thread and follow up with PM. Thanks!

Pics:

1. Top two racks are oiled
tempImageJ4m5KF.jpg

2. Unoiled on the left, oiled on the right
tempImageMFAsOn.jpg

3. Chips stand on edge
tempImagefMAhUT.jpg

Last edited:
2. Unoiled on the left, oiled on the right
tempImageMFAsOn.jpg

There are 2 Versions of this chip. Version A has regular letters on the bottom and version B has fat letters on the bottom. Both have different colors. At first you might think one is just a bit brighter than the other, but when you use UV light there is no doubt.
Attached a couple of version B with one version A.
20230201_193636.jpg

tempimagemfason-jpg.1070950

My understanding was there are two versions. Older one is the one with the thinner printing on the inlay (chip on the left in the above photo), newer one is a hotter pink and has thicker printing on the inlay (chip on the right in the photo above).
There are 2 Versions of this chip. Version A has regular letters on the bottom and version B has fat letters on the bottom. Both have different colors. At first you might think one is just a bit brighter than the other, but when you use UV light there is no doubt.
Attached a couple of version B with one version A.View attachment 1071042

The picture appears to show 10 of the thinner font/print version (ones with the hat and cane UV - your version A) and 1 of the thicker font/print version (your version B) or am I seeing it wrong?

Attached a couple of version B with one version A.View attachment 1071042
Thanks for the info, @BigJ, I need to get a UV light!

Here's a better pic showing from left to right: an unoiled thin font chip, an oiled thin font chip and an oiled bold font chip.

tempImagePASvRL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom