SOLD 36mm WSOP T25 & T100 Barrels (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doughboy63

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Who wanted to be able to run 12/12/x/x starting stacks for two tables with their new 36mm WSOP Cincy chips? I know I did. So much so that I bough an extra full set. I have 3 barrels of each leftover. Offering them up by the barrel at $0.70ea.($14/Barrel) plus shipping
B1C138CE-FF87-47CC-A257-CC98B523B7D9.jpeg

18D3898E-AC0C-4DF6-9824-7230F6CEDE50.jpeg

Last edited:
I will take a barrel of blacks if you're willing to ship to the UK / somebody doesn't take the whole lot.

Priority would go to someone taking the whole lot. I’d rather avoid international shipping if I can. I also would like to have all accounted for before selling off all of one denom. @Littleluck55 you have dibs on the blacks if someone takes all the green.

Priority would go to someone taking the whole lot. I’d rather avoid international shipping if I can. I also would like to have all accounted for before selling off all of one denom. @Littleluck55 you have dibs on the blacks if someone takes all the green.
No worries at all... Was worth a shot!

If no one claims all the greens in 3 days or whenever, I'll add a barrel to my shipment if you didn't pack it up yet. But if anyone wants them I'm glad to defer.

Haven't handled a full barrel of minis yet but I'm not in a rush to do so.

If no one claims all the greens in 3 days or whenever, I'll add a barrel to my shipment if you didn't pack it up yet. But if anyone wants them I'm glad to defer.

Haven't handled a full barrel of minis yet but I'm not in a rush to do so.

I’ve already got you packed up and was heading to the post office this morning. Let me know ASAP if you want me to wait and throw a barrel in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom