Found 36mm tourney set, $500/$1k (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some one said taco bell? By all means please proceed with derailment, I'll be over here with my tacos

Some one said taco bell? By all means please proceed with derailment, I'll be over here with my tacos
You know when you get 3 notifications on one thread at once all from Josh...yo thread is gone.

87E2EBBD-6887-43BB-A41F-EF3A583008F5.png
o

I already PMed and apologized for my drunken asshattery. You get those chips you two!
Wait, is what we’re doing frowned upon?

It’s just free bumps on a slow night. I can’t get a damn bump on my PCF custom thread, troll or not! Gonna end up with candy mafia on murdered boat chips :banghead:

Anywho, enjoy your tacos y’all. Never know when youll have to move to France and be served refried bean pate with anchovies

It’s just free bumps on a slow night. I can’t get a damn bump on my PCF custom thread, troll or not! Gonna end up with candy mafia on murdered boat chips :banghead:

Anywho, enjoy your tacos y’all. Never know when youll have to move to France and be served refried bean pate with anchovies
Oh hell no I'll throw that on the floor. We can go derail your custom thread with more tacos, I can post some pics lol

If you derail a thread with an Ally or a friend, you apologize. I mean, I'm not going to stop, but I made sure she knew it wasn't in malice....

Oh hell no I'll throw that on the floor. We can go derail your custom thread with more tacos, I can post some pics lol
You. Have. No. Idea. It’s an issue. Wife thought I was secretly taking them to this all you can eat Mexican buffet thing today because she knows me.

And I sighed, “I didn’t even see that. What’s the point?” Everything is some type of ground meat, and not in the good nasty tbell kind of way. It’s like eating wet cat food.

You. Have. No. Idea. It’s an issue. Wife thought I was secretly taking them to this all you can eat Mexican buffet thing today because she knows me.

And I sighed, “I didn’t even see that. What’s the point?” Everything is some type of ground meat, and not in the good nasty tbell kind of way. It’s like eating wet cat food.
I'm drunk enough I don't know what you just said, but I adore Mexican food. So.... Yeah.

Oh would you like some pâté made of delicious fresh buttholes and fish heads?

I have one last hurrah. “El Avocado” is an hour away, we’ll be going this weekend.

If it’s not something, I’ll be petitioning to move back to the US.

I would die without mexican food. Forreal
I’ll see you at a meetup. We can regale each other with Mexican food stories. I’ll be sure to share the night I bought $300 worth of Qdoba for just my wife and I, filled a shopping cart with it, stole a road sign so I was visible to cars, and ran/cart road my way home for three hours. Alcohol was involved.

I have one last hurrah. “El Avocado” is an hour away, we’ll be going this weekend.

I’ll see you at a meetup. We can regale each other with Mexican food stories. I’ll be sure to share the night I bought $300 worth of Qdoba for just my wife and I, filled a shopping cart with it, stole a road sign so I was visible to cars, and ran/cart road my way home for three hours. Alcohol was involved.
You have no idea. But I have a beard, so it's kinda a common trait.

3 way taco sesh?? (God help me that sounds awful)
Ummm... yeah gonna have to hear that story in person.... sounds epic... I've got a few solid chipotle stories lol

Lol! Totally get it. Ben's beard is a food magnet for snacks...

3 way taco sesh?? (God help me that sounds awful)
Ummm... yeah gonna have to hear that story in person.... sounds epic... I've got a few solid chipotle stories lol

Lol! Totally get it. Ben's beard is a food magnet for snacks...
I’m in. I’d settle for just some damn fiesta potatoes at this point.

I have great Mexican food within 3 minutes of my house. He makes poor choices....
Taco bell and chipotle 3 mins from the house and qdoba boot 15 mins from the house, and cal tort about 30 mins from the house lol. Plus there's some sweet sit in restaurants within 30 mins all the way around

Oh dude, never try to make taco bell quesadillas at home... the googled mock sauce is not good at all. I usually make like plain cheese and chicken quesadillas pan fried with butter, I tried the taco bell sauce at home, the dogs didnt even eat that shit lol

Argh, I found a place in Paris that served authentic mexican food. It was a small menu, and an even smaller room. I think it was maybe 2 tables and a bar top to eat at. Even had jarritos (for something like 5euros a bottle).
I think it was near the 11th arrondisement. I'll do my best to try and remember what it was called or where it was near....... I think maybe near the Voltaire and Republique area.

Mike

Ok, found it. (At 3:30 am in France)
Candelaria
52 rue de Saintonge , 75003 Paris (Ph. +33 1 42 74 41 28)

While searching, I also found another place that looks good, but I haven't been to
El Nopal Taqueria
5 Rue Duperré, 75009 Paris, (Ph. +33 7 86 39 63 46)

I'm actually going to be in Paris for a couple of days at the end of the month/beginning of March. Might try to check that out then.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom