SOLD 36mm Horseshoe Tourney set... (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimmerryan

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ended up with both and letting the non-WSOP set go as I decided to keep the other.
Same price [$250] + shipping.

42DFD3DA-FE1A-4242-A998-6D15A3720428.jpeg

If I knew I could have grabbed this I wouldn’t have sold mine lol. My lack of patience hitting me right where it hurts. Classic. :LOL: :laugh:

I would be interested in the 25s if they match the green in the foxwoods chips. Does anyone know if they are the same color? I know they are different sizes.
s-l400.jpg

Thank You Guys!! All we really need are the higher denoms as well, with @ReallyGoodUsername set we are just searching out 500s and 1000s somebody had to buy all of them!! Going to pass on the full set for now!! Amazing oppritunity!!

I would be interested in the 25s if they match the green in the foxwoods chips. Does anyone know if they are the same color? I know they are different sizes.
View attachment 412930
Definitely looks like the same color but I’m not sure of the Paulson Color Name. Would definitely make a cool frac there!!

The chip guide says the Foxwoods green is Olive, but I can't find the Horseshoe chip on there.

The chip guide says the Foxwoods green is Olive, but I can't find the Horseshoe chip on there.
Not sure I have that Foxwoods chip, @ReallyGoodUsername any chance you have both and could take a picture or help with a Paulson color sample? Definitely looks like Olive to me, but don’t trust the partially color blind dude!! Lol

I think I have a Foxwoods at home. If I do I can take a picture of the two together and have the 25’s I can sell.

Last edited:
Story of my life...day late and a dollar short. I’m still trying to determine which direction I’m going. It looks like I’m going WSOP route. I don’t play many tourney’s but nice to have a set. Plan to use low Denom as my horse racing game chips but also as a secondary use for tourneys. If the split occurs in the WSOP sale thread, I am going to order the wsop set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom