SOLD 33hr Auction - Le Cove Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmccormick100

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Was hoping to trade these for a couple of the Binion’s Paulson WSOP chips I need - T1, T100, T1k but haven’t had any luck. An offer of any two of those chips prior to ending will act as a “Buy it Now” ending this auction.

STARTING BID: $5
  1. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images) in minimum increments of $5
  2. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  3. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  4. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 6:00pm PDT Fri Mar 13 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, the following examples will be used as a reference.

Example #1: If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction for another 5 minutes.
    Example #2: If the close time is 3:00pm, a bid at 2:55pm does not extend the auction.
    Example #3: If a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm. A bid at 3:01pm is not a valid bid.
    Example #4: If the close time is 3:05pm, and a bid is placed at 3:04pm, the auction now closes at 3:09pm.
  5. Edited posts will be voided. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly even if done within the small time frame before the 'last edited' message is shown)
  6. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  7. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  8. Shipping Terms: buyer to pay actual shipping ($5 US)
  9. Payment Terms: PayPal F&F within 24hrs of auction closing

40D7F490-E5D2-401E-AD28-2B9F88F590EA.jpeg

(note- inlays one one side are slightly yellowed compared to the other)

Last edited:
These are shitty fantasy chips peeps...pretty boring.

But....gimme gimme gimme! :wow::nailbite:

$15

I wanted to bid, knowing I’d probably lose anyway, but I knew I couldn’t even do that when the 3rd post was already at $20. My how quickly that came and went! This is as exciting as @Beakertwang ’s giveaways where he deals HE to determine a winner!

Are we bidding on the full 9 chip set that includes the $25 chip? Or the set in the 1st post without the $25 chip?
Derp, I’m an idiot, idk why I left out the $25 in the first pic! Too much on my mind with the new house and move, haha.

This is for the full 9 chip sample set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom