• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 3000 A mold solids in Tennessee (1 Viewer)

colter ripton

Full House
Reaction score
Good deal on these on Facebook market place.

Seller wants to sell all together as a package with table etc.

For sale on fb and letgo in Harrison TN.

Look like they are in real nice condition.

Screenshot_20171009-075850.png
Screenshot_20171009-075854.png
Screenshot_20171009-075857.png
Screenshot_20171009-075841.png

Table value $4-500?

Chip value I’m guessing a minimum of $.50 each? Probably a tad more, but non-denomination solids aren’t my thing. I’d have to relabel them all.

$2000+ total value imho. Not bad.

Harrison is very close to Chattanooga. Any Atlantans with access to a truck who are looking for a mid-range ready-to-go setup could do a lot worse!

@Mr Tree Perfect Iron Eagle Set, just saying.......

Also, Jamie was looking, maybe a good set for him?

Cacaw!

I've been trying to get Jamie to upgrade his chips for the last two years. He has a great room, I just can't get him to bite on the chips.

they've got denoms on the inlays. 25c (gray), 50c (white), $1 (blue), and $5 (red). these used to be stock offerings at ASM - and you can get similar chips (though spotted) from CPC (http://pokerchipsonline.com/stock/eaglea.htm)

Oh ya, my bad. I thought I'd seen some of those with just the eagle, no denoms. Ya, with denoms, I'd value them higher. :)

Either way, there's value there.

I've been trying to get Jamie to upgrade his chips for the last two years. He has a great room, I just can't get him to bite on the chips.
Jamie won't go for solids. He wants Woodford Reserve chips for Budweiser prices, and will likely end up with custom-labeled slugged plastics. I've been working on him for quite awhile, too.

Anyone make an offer on these?

I made kinda a low ball offer 650 plus shipping for only the chips

Jamie won't go for solids. He wants Woodford Reserve chips for Budweiser prices, and will likely end up with custom-labeled slugged plastics. I've been working on him for quite awhile, too.
Yeah I sent him to you on purpose. It's a shame because he has a nice room but I just can't get him there onthe chips.

Kept badgering the seller and I think they finally agreed to a price.........lol

Just waiting on them to check out the whole PayPal thing.....

Seems like People are always a bit skeptical about getting paid through paypal

I think I have these bought for 800 plus shipping...........
If you have, I'd say you e done pretty well. Based on what new cpc chips sell for, these things have to be worth something like a buck apiece, right?

If you have, I'd say you e done pretty well. Based on what new cpc chips sell for, these things have to be worth something like a buck apiece, right?

I don't think they are worth quite that much. Maybe 50 to 60 cents a piece though...... should be worth that pretty easily

I don't think they are worth quite that much. Maybe 50 to 60 cents a piece though...... should be worth that pretty easily
Inlaid clays - they're nice. And anybody who thinks they're worth a fraction of the price of CDI's or whatever have been sold a bill of poop. But I digress. I hope you get them.

They are 'worth' at least $1500 for the 3000 chips..... but only if there's a buyer willing to purchase them for that amount.

On the other hand, if you like them, then 50c/chip (or less) is a pretty good deal for inlaid clay solids.

Good deal /= worth.

even if you get them for 1k thats about .33 per chip. great deal. Hope you snag those Colter.

Well she wrote me back this morning and said local only....

She said that even if I paid i could later dispute the charge and get the money back....... I don't know if that is true with pp f&f but oh well.........

Chips still for sale...... she will take 800 for them......... someone local go and snag these

Back to the search......

I can go Wednesday for local pickup, if somebody wants to ship me $850 and a pre-planned pickup price of $800. Not interested in arranging the sale myself, but I'll help somebody out for the gas money.

Other than the grey & white chips being so close in color this set would make s great 40+ person tournament set.

Relabel them from Gear, green 25, black 100, make the red 500 then. Either the grey or white as a 1000 and blue 5000

Last edited:
I'd throw 170 at 25% of the chips. I think this works out math wise if we get 3 more chip buyers, plus a little extra for @BGinGA .

Edit if splitting this up is a pain forget it, I don't want to burden anyone.

Y'all shoot me a pm if you get something figured out.

I can go Wednesday for local pickup, if somebody wants to ship me $850 and a pre-planned pickup price of $800. Not interested in arranging the sale myself, but I'll help somebody out for the gas money.

Just sent you a PM. I have a few new local hosts that might be perfect so I would take the whole set if you can make it work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom