SOLD 300 Paulson THC monograms "GG" appears to be the original case - now $275 +ship (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuqii

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
300 Paulson THC monograms "GG" in what looks to be the original case - $400 $339.00 $299 $275+ actual shipping cost

Chips look to be in great shape; could use some light cleaning. Case in great shape.

100 Whites, 100 Reds, 50 Green, 50 Black with case.

Let me know if you need more info or pics. *** I added some pics of front and back of 20 of the black chips ***

IMG_0671.JPG
IMG_0672.JPG
IMG_0673.JPG
IMG_0674.JPG
IMG_0678.JPGIMG_0679.JPGIMG_0675.JPGIMG_0676.JPGIMG_0677.JPG

Last edited:
I didn't even notice that. I just picked these up this last week, and thought I would offer them here before I got too attached. Here is a pic of 20 of the blacks, front and back, so you can get a better idea of what's going on with these.

IMG_0678.JPG
IMG_0679.JPG

(In my home game I prefer to play with antique Paranoid chips, either No-Slip or "B" monogram.)

Why the hell do I want every chip set I see!?!? I'm I the only one that thinks this would be a perfect set for behind the seat in the work truck? You know, for all those times when it would be nice to get a cash game going when we should be working!
This is the way! A set for every occasion!

But please, if you live somewhere that gets really hot, don't keep them in the truck all the time. Get some super cheap plastics for that.

This is the way! A set for every occasion!

But please, if you live somewhere that gets really hot, don't keep them in the truck all the time. Get some super cheap plastics for that.
Yup…think about it. Flattening setups soften chips at 140F. Cars get waaaay hotter…

Weight: I don't have a gram scale, but 10 chips weigh 3.4 oz, which is 96 g, so around 9.5 g each.

Sorry, no extra chips and no idea exactly which color green this is. But a bargain at $1 a chip.

Do you have any other green chips you could compare to this green? Is it bright or dark green.

I don’t have any other Paulson chips, but I can compare with some Paranoids. I’ll post tomorrow morn.

Here is a comparison with Paranoid No-Slip light green chips. The Paulsons are slightly darker than the picture, so not very dark.
IMG_0749[1].JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom