SOLD 300 mint HSI Prim $1’s - $150 for all (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyB

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hallo, Bonjour, Buenos Dias!
I have a great deal for Canadian members.

I have 300 mint in box primary $1’s all for $150usd/$195CAD plus shipping
A23B50DE-D235-4672-8B3B-4DCCDB4AE1DE.gif
$20cad flat rate shipping to Canadians($100 insurance and tracking included) for all 3 racks.

European shipping at cost

US shipping at cost(makes sense to buy from chiproom or states members but even still might save a few bucks with these, whatever makes sense to you. But since USPS has hired orangutans to answer phones, sort mail and become courier pilots, It’ll take longer. I don’t discriminate and sell to all.

payment: Canadian funds via PayPal FF or E transfer for Canadians.

Picture is to identify chip, actual chips are in box sexy and deserving.

510492F0-5CD5-4618-AFF5-D1F7ED6FE28D.jpeg

All the best,
Philly.

I can pick them up I am in the GTA I'll take all 3

or ship whatever is easier
Its yours, I am located in both Toronto and Lakefield but I am up North for another week or so in the woods(also, kinda avoiding Toronto right now lol) but honestly flat rate is pretty fast and cost effective esp for 300 chips. PM me and we shall getter going.

Its yours, I am located in both Toronto and Lakefield but I am up North for another week or so in the woods(also, kinda avoiding Toronto right now lol) but honestly flat rate is pretty fast and cost effective esp for 300 chips. PM me and we shall getter going.
I salute your patriotism, but I'll bet that flat rate is about 3X the cost in the States if you include exchange.

He is in Canada, I am in Canada , flat rate in Canada is $20 tax in to ship 300 chips... ???? Where did I mention flat rate in US?
You didn't. You merely said (Canadian) "flat rate is pretty fast and cost effective". I have never sent any parcel domestically that cost less than $20. I'm stunned that 300 chips can ship for $20.

I also recently waited six weeks for a rack from Woodstock>Montreal (that cost more than $20).

You didn't. You merely said (Canadian) "flat rate is pretty fast and cost effective". I have never sent any parcel domestically that cost less than $20. I'm stunned that 300 chips can ship for $20.

I also recently waited six weeks for a rack from Woodstock>Montreal (that cost more than $20).
Pippa, ghouse and jeevansluck all live in b.c and received from me less than a week slightly more or less and during Christmas time. I can ship at that price. Jeevansluck even was stunned and received special delivery. Sometimes knowing the brand of post officer workers panties helps in certain cases.

Last edited:
And, having just received a rack of these, I must say that they are much nicer in person than I had ever imagined! Great pickup, @philhut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom