• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 300 diamond mold MD-49 blanks on ebay (1 Viewer)

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
They look nice. They are not for me. BIN for a buck each.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182784877585

s-l1600.jpg

Those are pretty sweet, and seems like a pretty good deal.

Those are pretty sweet, and seems like a pretty good deal.
That's what I was thinking too. I hope somebody here sees and wants them. I don't know much about older chips and molds and prices, but I don't think these will last long.

That's what I was thinking too. I hope somebody here sees and wants them. I don't know much about older chips and molds and prices, but I don't think these will last long.

I'm bidding on these, close to completing my diamond mold set, and getting ready for milling.
I've been paying about .35 for this mold and he's asking almost 3x. Have made a reasonable offer and waiting for an answer. If somebody here wins them, I'd love to talk about the yellows. I have about 2000 so I have some to trade also.

Bones

I'm bidding on these, close to completing my diamond mold set, and getting ready for milling.
I've been paying about .35 for this mold and he's asking almost 3x. Have made a reasonable offer and waiting for an answer. If somebody here wins them, I'd love to talk about the yellows. I have about 2000 so I have some to trade also.

Bones

Nevermind....:rolleyes:

Guy was really nice.

Good for you and your set.

Are these diamond mold chips consistently available in quantity in this condition at 35c a chip?

Good for you and your set.

Are these diamond mold chips consistently available in quantity in this condition at 35c a chip?

Took me about 18 months to accumulate the 1600 that are near mint or mint. They come up occasionally--would not say at all that they are consistently available. Often times they are hidden as sellers dont know what they are. Has been a fun journey to date.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom