For Sale 3 Paulson sets/collections going up for sale - 1k Pharaohs, about 3k Cleveland Horseshoes and (gasp) close to 5k PNYs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold tight guys, I met him last week for an "in person chip exchange" and he is really busy, I have an idea of how the sales will go, you just have to have patience!
:)

I also had a good experience, albeit not as lightning fast as most people, it was all reasonable and fair. Packed well and arrived as described.

Thanks for vouching for me guys. Appreciate it! And yes, I've got alot of competing things going on in both personal world and professional world that keeps me from sitting down and putting a thoughtful reply down. I check in & read on the phone often but sometimes it takes me a little bit to get in front of my computer like tonight and put my head in chip mode.

That said - glad everything showed up on time and in good shape. Once any payment is made my focus goes to making sure things are packed & sent out timely. Anyhow - on to this pile of chips I want to move. Below is a table of the Clevelands I have left and the prices. The pharaoh set I've had some interest in but nothing confirmed at the prices below. I only want to let this set go if all chips are spoken for at the prices below. If they're not I'm going to hang on to it until after I'm done selling off the PNYs as I want a playable set for myself of either the pharaohs or the PNYs. I'll see how those sales go then decide the fate of the PNYs I'm holding back for me, and the pharaoh set if it's still around (if it's sold I'll hang on to my final PNYs). Anyone who has sent PMs on the pharaohs I don't recall anyone confirming for sure at these prices.. but if you have, send a PM and I'll mark them down, & if I get the whole set accounted I'll part the set and get the chips out.

As for the PNYs, as I alluded to before, I don't have the patience to try and jigsaw together all the sales, since everyone has quantities they want, certain orders make others impossible, bigger orders came in after smaller ones, so forth & so on. So rather than pick favorites or try and piece something together that accounts for the bulk of what I want to sell - starting tomorrow I intend to auction off 1 or 2 denominations at a time... run them for 2-3 days each, allowing high bidder to purchase as many at the winning price as they want. Any left would then be offered to the next highest bidder at the price they bid (so if only 1 rack of my 3 racks of quarters goes to the high bidder at $300 for example, next highest bidder would have dibs on the remaining 200 at whatever they bid... say $275 for example). All the standard forum auction rules will apply from other posts I've watched.

I'll try to be more present now - my quarter end stuff at work is chilling out finally s
1539130099411.png
1539130158887.png
o my late nights should be coming to an end.

Thanks for the patience everyone, and to everyone who has expressed interest or purchased anything thus far!

-Jim

1539130158887.png
1539130099411.png

Any left would then be offered to the next highest bidder at the price they bid (so if only 1 rack of my 3 racks of quarters goes to the high bidder at $300 for example, next highest bidder would have dibs on the remaining 200 at whatever they bid... say $275 for example). All the standard forum auction rules will apply from other posts I've watched.

I don't think this method would be advantageous for you since people will be holding back to be the second highest bidder. Just my thought.

Pharaoh $5s and $1ks are claimed. And interesting point tyechal, would the intent be to play the hunch that that top bidder isn’t after all the chips? Or think there would be collusion? If top bidder for the quarters in my example wants to build a cash set. There well may not be any left for the 2nd bidder.

People here are overall a great bunch. I didn’t mean there would be any collusion. I thought that the second highest bidder would gamble that the highest wouldn’t buy up all the chips.

I was first dibs on PNY $20, but I don’t anticipate going crazy high on an auction because I’m only looking to complete a rack. If anyone gets them I’d love to make a deal. It’s unfortunate I likely won’t get them, but I understand the effort that goes into splitting out individual sales.

The second highest bid rule is interesting. I think the highest and second highest bid should be close enough together to justify this rule and for sure the highest bid has the option to buy "all" chips of this denom.

Hope you sell some of the rare denoms like 2,5's, 20's or 1k's and that you use something like 8pm CET for the end of each auction. :)

I’ll be ending them to be as friendly to all the Continental US as possible. And I’m based out of central now too. So you should be in good shape ;)

And the first two are up. Starting with the low denominations and gonna work my way through everything. Any questions ask over in the auction threads.... gonna keep this for questions around the Clevelands or Pharaohs.

I’ll take the last remaining Cleveland HS Secondary $100s if they are still available.

PM sent.

I'll take a rack of Cleveland primary $25s if still available. PM on the way.

Lol! Bad copy / paste job by me there on the first page. I've updated the first post, and the Clevelands available are also below. Feel free to make an offer if anyone is interested in what's left. There are still un-spoken for Pharaohs so i'm gonna hold off a tiny bit longer and see if any PMs come back with regard to some of the interest on those. Otherwise I'll break the set now and sell what folks have expressed interest in.

1539986217065.png
1539986428059.png

Have the $20s and $100s up now. Was going to do the $500s and the $1ks now ending Sunday but I'll wait at till tomorrow to post them. Don't want to spam the classifieds page.

Which Cleveland 25000 are still available? There are 2 in the pics not sure which one is primary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom