SOLD 3 barrels of $100 Aztar secondary (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I bought a rack of $100 Aztar secondary, because I *needed* a barrel for my Barrels of Hundo's collection.
So the rest of the chips can go to other people needing barrels of awesome hundos!

Price is $125/barrel + $7 shipping in a SFRB (international shipping extra)

There are only 3 available because one is already spoken for.

Let me know if you want one.

I'd also trade two barrels of these Aztar for two minty barrels of PCA secondary hundos.

aztar.jpg

Last edited:
Edit -- I would trade TWO barrels of Aztar for TWO barrels of PCA secondary.

Pretty please??!!

why, is @Gear a psychiatrist?

I assume she was summoning @Gear for his ability to turn your plain Aztar $100 chips into the (JB) chips of your dreams.

Now whether that's a good dream or a nightmare is something you might want to reflect on, either with or without the help of a licenced psychiatrist.

I assume she was summoning @Gear for his ability to turn your plain Aztar $100 chips into the (JB) chips of your dreams.

yeah, was just joking that if I actually thought that was sexier looking I may need some professional help.. and not the relabeling kind ;)

yeah, was just joking that if I actually thought that was sexier looking I may need some professional help.. and not the relabeling kind ;)
Now whether that's a good dream or a nightmare is something you might want to reflect on, either with or without the help of a licenced psychiatrist.
Well, given her age and vintage, she likely had dentures. So you've got that going for ya. ;)

Well, given her age and vintage, she likely had dentures. So you've got that going for ya. ;)

That reminds me... Mel, I know it's not your dog, but I still keep wondering if that Viszla in your avatar has Benjamin Button's disease, cause it looks like an old man puppy with no teeth.. ;)

upload_2017-11-1_14-17-39.png

Just plowed through this thread. Well done @liftapint. Nice to see that more people get to see these chips in person. They’re absolutely awesome.

Oh man, next time a rack of these beauties pops up they’ll go for a wild, WILD price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom