SOLD 3 Barrels Jack Cinci $100 Secondary Mint (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy N

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
IMG_20210614_173958303_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210614_174038555.jpg

Price:
By the Barrel
  • Mint Barrel = $60/Barrel + Shipping
  • All 3 Barrels = $180 (Free Shipping)
Dibs:
Go ahead and post dibs here for whatever you want and then we can go from there. I will honor dibs, but only if you follow up in a reasonable time with a pm and make quick payment.
I would prefer to sell all 3 barrels to the same buyer, so I will wait one day before splitting to allow for 1 buyer to take all 3 barrels & then I will go by dibs.

All payments are to be made PP F&F or add 4% plus S&H

All chips will be shipped USPS Priority Mail
ONLY SELLING TO THE USA - NO International Shipping right now

Shipping Prices are as follows unless otherwise agreed upon:
3 Barrels = usps sfrb = FREE SHIPPING
1 Barrel = usps padded envelope = $4 or usps sfrb = $9 (Your choice)
2 Barrels = usps padded envelope = $6 or usps sfrb = $9 (Your choice)

I will ship the chips out the next business day and everything will be packed securely so there is no chance of anything getting damaged.

*P.S If you make original dibs on chips then pull back on some of the chips I reserve the right to cancel all dibs you have made*
*If you call DIBS please make sure you want the chips thank you*

Thanks for looking,
Dave

Thanks @The Nuts, I was looking at these. The Jack secondary $100s are beautiful and I'm tempted. I like the color scheme of the HSI primary $100s so I was planning to try to track down a few barrels of those but they seem to be way more rare. Decisions decisions...

Thanks @The Nuts, I was looking at these. The Jack secondary $100s are beautiful and I'm tempted. I like the color scheme of the HSI primary $100s so I was planning to try to track down a few barrels of those but they seem to be way more rare. Decisions decisions...
Prob still plenty out there though, just put up a wanted ad. How many are you looking for?

Yeah it seems like I should still be able to find some at a decent price. I'm thinking I'll grab 4 barrels of HSI primary $100s and finish off the rack with one barrel of HSI $500s.

It’s like when you go to the store to get your favorite snack and there’s only three bags left…then someone comes behind you and grabs all three and goes to the checkout and your just standing there lol…oh well, the search continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom