Cash Game $295/hourly in $1/$2 PLO - Going Pro - AMA (1 Viewer)

@CraigT78 is surprisingly competent at teh pokerz when not inebriated. I recommend you only play against him when he's inebriated.
See the trick was, I brought a six pack of NA beers, because TCH is BYOB. I poured them into a pint glass and acted drunk. It fooled all of them!!

Like USB ports in a poker table, I have patented this method of play - so if anyone else tries it, I get 10% or I send you a cease and desist letter.

See the trick was, I brought a six pack of NA beers, because TCH is BYOB. I poured them into a pint glass and acted drunk. It fooled all of them!!

Like USB ports in a poker table, I have patented this method of play - so if anyone else tries it, I get 10% or I send you a cease and desist letter.
NA = Nastro Azzurro the breakfast of champions?! If I owe you 10% of my winnings this year (-$7200) send me $720 please and thanks
image.jpg

How can I translate your winning strategy to my local card room, which runs an amazingly juicy 1/2NL game with $100 average stacks and 6+2 rake?

How can I translate your winning strategy to my local card room, which runs an amazingly juicy 1/2NL game with $100 average stacks and 6+2 rake?
You have to play in a game with no rake. That's key.

I only have to pay a monthly membership and a $11 chair rental.

Fools. I can stand for like 6 hours, I don't need your silly chair.

You have to play in a game with no rake. That's key.

I only have to pay a monthly membership and a $11 chair rental.
Yeah, I don't really play there anymore. 1/2 is a joke, and 2/5 is a tougher game since it's the biggest game that runs there.

1/3 at Hard Rock Tampa is a dream, but it's also a 90 minute drive. I'm pretty much just playing 25/.50 home games lately (mine and others).

Fools. I can stand for like 6 hours, I don't need your silly chair.
New Craig scares me. :eek: He also took a lot of my money at SQM...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom