Wanted 2500/rack: non-red THC hot stamps (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1648263408971.jpeg

1648263458276.jpeg

1648263507737.jpeg

These were sold a short while ago. I almost bought them myself.
@kmccormick100 bought them I believe maybe he can help you.

I have a rack of chips with a starburst hotstamp on one side, and $5.00 on the other. The colors are Peach with Showboat Grey and Sky Blue. (They're a little darker than my Peach sample chip, but not different enough to be anything else.)

Condition is very good but not they are not mint/sharp/chalky. Edges are quite square, stand on edge easily, and few fleabites (if any?)

IMG_3732.JPEG

IMG_3734.JPEG

IMG_3731.JPEG

Full disclosure, 99 chips are intact and 1 chip has been milled 7/8" (by me, a long time ago.)
IMG_3733.JPEG

Let me know if you're interested.

Forgot to add: I have no idea if there are more of these out there. I haven't seen any for a while -- I seem to dimly recall another rack, but if that's true, I haven't seen it for a long time.

(sorry for the double post)

Forgot to add: I have no idea if there are more of these out there. I haven't seen any for a while -- I seem to dimly recall another rack, but if that's true, I haven't seen it for a long time.

Ya there’s 1 or 2 more floating around

Gear, those are great chips...I'm gonna pass. I'm considering a few weeks options and will leave this open another day or so!

Couple racks of new and couple racks of used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom