SOLD 24 hour auction - KNOLLWOODS Custom CPC Sample Set 5-pc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Look at them:
WIN_20181230_20_02_34_Pro.jpg

They are calling to you. They are magnificently beautiful. They want to be on your shelf, because they are getting kicked off of mine

I have consulted our fellow PCFer @72o, who has generously allowed these to remain in the wild. I had at least four people ask about them from my sale thread, so the only fair thing is an auction.
WIN_20181230_20_02_34_Pro.jpg

***rules blah blah blah***

1. STARTING BID: [$30]
2. Bids must be placed in multiples of and minimum increments of $ [1]
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [7pm my time in northern Indiana, EST I think, MONDAY] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: [You pay, the minimum is probably a domestic first class bubble mailer $3.50, the max is probably insured international priority shipping for $25+]
10. Payment Terms: [Paypal friends/family in USD, bitcoin, amazon gift certificate, whatever puts cash or the equivalent in my pocket]

Will you accept livestock for payment?
Unfortunately my HOA does not permit it. Otherwise I would have goats mowing my yard for me.

I made the difficult decision to collect no custom samples. There are only so many things I can pursue chipwise. I'm giving up Broken Bells and Knollwoods as a result, so you know that wasn't easy. There are few who can say they have both of those in their collections, although the Broken Bells are going back to Tommy.

Reactions: 72o
Not trying to start anything @detroitdad but, if not for charity, you mean to say no one has ever sold for a profit? On anything for that matter? Regardless if they overpay, someone wants something, they'll pay anything. To have a sample set of chips I've been very fond of since joining this, is something I'm willing to pay for. End of the day it is my money.

Not trying to start anything @detroitdad but, if not for charity, you mean to say no one has ever sold for a profit? On anything for that matter? Regardless if they overpay, someone wants something, they'll pay anything. To have a sample set of chips I've been very fond of since joining this, is something I'm willing to pay for. End of the day it is my money.

Their his chips. He can do what he wants with them. He doesn't have to answer my question. I'm curious is all.

Also, its your loot. Spend 10k on them if you want. This is a top 3 custom set that I hope to have the honors of getting into play someday.

Craig, I'll pm you the rest of my thoughts as I don't want to pollute his sales thread.

B

I should specify that I'm asking for a couple of different reasons. One is, if it is all going to charity then I will participate in the auction. If not, I'm not interested in bidding (I already have a sample set that will never leave my house).

I think @detroitdad was asking for some clarity because @FDLmold mentioned charity. The community here has been very generous even over bidding the value of items to help support the charities.

Great sample set, I love mine! The winner will be very happy with them.

GLWA

I believe it started as a sale auction... and then he mentioned something about charity... @FDLmold are you saying that anything past a certain $? amount would be for charity? Please clarify to all... thanks-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom