Cancelled 24-Hour Auction: 12 x 43/44mm Bud Jones Racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Ok, this is gonna get weird, so please bear with me. I bought a bunch of BJ racks on eBay and learned that they were 43/44mm as opposed to 39mm. Therefore, I have a bunch of racks I don't need. I don't want to sell them outright as I really need 39mm Chipco racks. Yes, I know I can sell them and buy Chipco racks, but this seemed more fun.

When you bid, you will bid with the # of 39mm Chipco (or Paulson racks, but prefer Chipco) you will send to me in exchange for 12 oversized BJ racks. Condition of the racks doesn't matter, as long as they aren't chipped or cracked. Hell, you can buy new ones and have them shipped to me if that floats your boat (I believe Apache has them)

I have a second batch of 12 BJ racks that the winner can trade for the same # as the winning bid. If they decline, I'll offer to the next highest bidder.

(Sorry if this is lame. I don't know what these BJ racks sell for and I wanted to give international chippers a chance)

12 in the box
20190803_185152.jpg

Lighter than other oversized racks I've purchased, but more durable plastic (Out of Context thread here I come!)
20190803_184246.jpg

Barrel width is 1mm longer than some other large racks I own
20190803_184727.jpg

1. STARTING BID: 12 x 39mm Chipco/Paulson Racks
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in racks and in minimum increments of 1 Rack
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 7:00pm ET on Sunday, August 4th will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: You pay to ship your racks to me. I'll pay $15 to ship my racks to you in a MFRB (you cover anything above $15 for International)
  10. Payment Terms: No payment - just ship your racks in the quantity you bid
Thanks and Good Luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom