SOLD 206 HSI 25c Fracs, Milled Blue THC with Gear Labels (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colquhoun

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
206 THC Blue fracs (I believe they are Horizon blue), milled with Gear labels. They have a nice shallow recess, so the transition from chip to label is minimal.
Note: This is a mixed set, including some long cane version (LCV) and short cane version (SCV) THC chips.
$450 shipped for all CONUS, no splitting, please. I will ship internationally if the buyer assumes all fees, shipping cost, risk, etc.

IMG_5434.jpg

IMG_5436.jpg

The breakdown is a s follows:
SCV - 97 chips
LCV - 109 chips

Also Note: about 80 of the LCV were originally roulette chips, and some have a square mark where the hotstamp die block got too close to the chip and left a square mark, but only on one side. Most are very faint and hardly noticeable, but about 25 the square is more prominent. However, in play, even the worst of those 25 are likely to go unnoticed. Also since these were roulette chips, the hatching on the faces is a little smoother than the other THC chips.
Here are some examples of the worst of the square imprint:
IMG_5437.jpg

IMG_5438.jpg

Please dibs here then PM.

Last edited:
Wow well done. I hope someone can buy these for their HSI set. It would be a shame to replace these labels again, when this is already such a perfect fit for HSI chips that don’t have fracs.

Wow well done. I hope someone can buy these for their HSI set. It would be a shame to replace these labels again, when this is already such a perfect fit for HSI chips that don’t have fracs.
Thought about this but don't love the white HSI $1s...

I know…. I have looked at these a few different times. I’m a little concerned about the inconsistency of color in the racks. Am I being too picky?
If someone's playing with the goddamned grail set you unearthed and is noticing the slight difference in the solid quarters, the rest of us are in trouble. But only you can answer that question: if its too tilting don't buy them, but I don't see most people noticing, let alone caring. Most of your stack will not be these quarters, its not like a limit set where you've got 4 barrels to compare in front of you.

I know there is a standard for colors, but as a newcomer, just looking at the colors, I thought yellow kind of matches the spots of the next two denominations (but that might also make it easier to have a dirty stack...)
Nothing wrong with thinking outside of the box. I have several non blue or white $1s, and am actually planning a set with a yellow $1.

20210618_155102.jpg

dn_tf_csq_set1a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom