Tourney 2021 WSOP Who is Playing What Events Thread/List (1 Viewer)

bsdunbar1

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
If anyone thinks is of value -
I will attempt to create a shared spreadsheet with the WSOP events and who is planning to play what events.
This will make it easier to see who might be there when you are, or even planning to play in the same event.
Once you know what events you plan to play post in the thread and I'll get a shared spreadsheet kept up to date.

Here is a link to a spreadsheet with all the events.
If you would like to share what you are playing just put the event # in your post and I will add it.
If I get too many names I'll find a better format, but this will get us started.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DhwijrKz5Oa2-ERU0kCU56Cru4ZJT0hn/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
This Flip & Go Event sounds AWESOME!!!
1K Buy-In

20210616_203402000_iOS.jpg

Trying to make #5 ($1500 O8) and #7 ($1500 Dealers Choice) but may have a work travel conflict.

Can we get a sticky at the front of this thread that shows who will be in town and which days? Would be great to meet up.

I'll update the sheet when I get a chance. No one had posted anything so I don't even remember where I left it :LOL: :laugh:

Event 38 and 67.
How much harder is the high roller compared to the main event, assuming you’ve played them before? Everyone says the ME is pretty soft, but my assumption is that the high roller would be stacked with killers.

How much harder is the high roller compared to the main event, assuming you’ve played them before? Everyone says the ME is pretty soft, but my assumption is that the high roller would be stacked with killers.
This is my first time doing the HR, so not sure. Last time I played in the ME was 2015. Shot of my stack from July 5, 2015.

B28D794C-D6BA-40BF-AE2C-B91A16D8455D.jpeg

Whoa, Brandon Steven and Cary Katz won‘t have been the easiest table…
Definitely not. I’m the fishiest of fishes. But Lady Luck has always had unusual plans for me.

Besides, the entire reason I’m entering that event is because 2 other friends and I have a pretty large “last longer” bet for that event. I just have to survive being eliminated until they are.

Also, is this the first year you can skip all the day 1 ME flights and just reg day 2?

May take a shot at the PLO8 or O8 if my wife lets me go. Got in a huge pot with Allen Cunningham in 2015? and got quartered which is death in Omaha. Sigh...
1628697585009.png

I'm considering playing the "Salute to Warriors" Event 63. It's fairly cheap ($500) and easy to justify (I'm in the military and all proceeds go to veterans' charities). Plus, its around the same time as the Main Event so I can stop by to watch and experience that while I'm there.

If anyone thinks is of value -
I will attempt to create a shared spreadsheet with the WSOP events and who is planning to play what events.
This will make it easier to see who might be there when you are, or even planning to play in the same event.
Once you know what events you plan to play post in the thread and I'll get a shared spreadsheet kept up to date.

Here is a link to a spreadsheet with all the events.
If you would like to share what you are playing just put the event # in your post and I will add it.
If I get too many names I'll find a better format, but this will get us started.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DhwijrKz5Oa2-ERU0kCU56Cru4ZJT0hn/view?usp=sharing
I personally love playing the turbo single table events and have done very well in the past. But I’m not sure I will be playing this year.

@NotHenry and I headed down there

-#17B millionaire maker
-#21 mixed O8 Sunday (if busted)
-#20 flip n go (if busted and tilted)
Change of plans, going a week later

#30 monster stack
#33 8-handed deep stack (excited for all the leg room!)
#35 $500 Holdem freezeout

Anyone who is there that weekend text let’s grab a beer or nine around a craps table

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom