2017 PCF Calendar Voting Thread (1 Viewer)

Select up to 11 sets to be featured in the 2017 PCF Calender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed...

It's crazy, so many good sets. I'm honored that people have voted for the Fat Tire set, and despite the love, there are over 11 sets ahead in votes. There are some other sets close in the running that I personally voted for, but I am not changing my votes (since those sets Are deserving of every vote they get).

Only logical solution is a calendar page every two weeks... That's 26 sets featured.

I'm in the same boat Eric. Hell, you have twice the votes I do. I get it that solids aren't for everyone. Honestly, I love my set for what it means to me. WOW. There are some fantastic choices in the poll.

Personally I think only calendar buying votes should count.

I concur

We will be picking the top 11 and go with a 12 month calendar as planned. Sure I would love to be in the calendar but I am not willing to change the rules just to make it happen.

All non committed votes will be removed from the pole!

Now let's get on with the votes.

David O

Also a reminder....

You have total of 7 days from when the thread was started to vote and make changes to your votes. I see some changing going on so you know there are a bunch of great sets being voted on. I personally have not used all of mine because the choices get really close.

If you have voted and not committed to purchasing a calendar I will remind you that those votes will be removed form the totals!

Is there some back room politicking going on?:eek: I keep seeing sets with many votes go up and down and then a different set going up and down. I was wondering if someone just released a video or something!
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Are the photos you are voting on the actual photos that will be in the calendar?

Are the photos you are voting on the actual photos that will be in the calendar?
No those are just photos of the sets. There are some that we will need better photos of so do not let the photos sway your votes. Those are just to show you the chips!

New photos will be taken just for the calendar, if CC's pull through...

Ok about three days left. Seems like some of you have not voted to please do.

And you all quit changing so much. I started getting some love and then I got no love!!! :whistle: :whistling::D

Polls closing tonight! I will need some help with the actual creation of the calendar so if you want to get this thing completed I will need your help!

David O

Please consider this post as commitment to a calendar if it does not violate the terms.

So many great sets here!

I might consider it as a non violation if you have any fourniers to give up!!! :eek::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding you are in....

Although if you want to get rid of some Fourniers I might be your huckleberry.

Voting for the calendar closed last night. I have gathered and tallied the votes after removing all of the ineligible votes and will post them once they are audited by a private auditing firm!

Once verified I will post the results. It does appear that we will have a tie breaker for one spot if the results come back as accurate.

Stay tuned for the results!

David O

Voting for the calendar closed last night. I have gathered and tallied the votes after removing all of the ineligible votes and will post them once they are audited by a private auditing firm!

Once verified I will post the results. It does appear that we will have a tie breaker for one spot if the results come back as accurate.

Stay tuned for the results!

David O
Really would like to see the revised results...as is there is a four way tie for the last spot at 16 votes!

If a tie exists, I suggest that all existing "IN" sets remain in, and a new poll opens up to JUST those eligible to vote on the tied sets ONLY. Voters select the ONE they want between those that are tied.

Seems logical, however if there's another (more fair) way, I say got for it.

If a tie exists, I suggest that all existing "IN" sets remain in, and a new poll opens up to JUST those eligible to vote on the tied sets ONLY. Voters select the ONE they want between those that are tied.

Seems logical, however if there's another (more fair) way, I say got for it.
There is no other way than to leave the 10 in place and have a vote for the two that are tied. That will be posted soon after I post the results

Yeah you have to have a runoff between the tied sets. I assume it is two of the four sets sitting at 16 votes now.

The votes have been counted and verified after all ineligible votes were removed. We had 10 sets that made the calendar and a two way tie for set #11. I will post another thread shortly with the two sets that will be up for a tie breaker.

And the set and votes were as follows:
calendar votes.JPG

Thanks,
David O

There is no other way than to leave the 10 in place and have a vote for the two that are tied. That will be posted soon after I post the results

What are the odds that the tied spot is 11th place.. lol. Crazy. All a moot point if the tied spot is like 4th place. lol.

Well... AK, Tree, Phantom, and I are all eagerly awaiting results. All the best to those who made it, and to those who are still in the hunt. :)

Whomever the two tied spots are, I'd suggest they each post/submit their own "best" photos in a voting thread for a last place tie-breaker.

Edited: posted at same time results were in. Looks like Tree and I are in the running. Good luck @Mr Tree

Can you post a voting thread, and allow Mr. Tree and I to submit photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom