2016 PCF Calendar Pre-Order Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 wall

Re:HOF. The discussion will start late this year, voting will be in January and they will be added around Feb/March. I would think The HOF should probably correspond to sometime in that area.

Not trying to derail the order thread to much but are you happy to lock in March for HOF?

Stupid question, will the calendar be the new year's inductees? That makes sense but will also likely cause some redundancy with sets already being featured.

Stupid question, will the calendar be the new year's inductees? That makes sense but will also likely cause some redundancy with sets already being featured.
No. It will be the 2015 inductees. Considering 2016 inductees won't be announced until next year. That should also stop any duplicates hopefully.

If you have any ideas to add or improve on regarding including HOF sets I'm all ears. Hadn't really thought through all the details when I initially suggested the idea.

No. It will be the 2015 inductees. Considering 2016 inductees won't be announced until next year. That should also stop any duplicates hopefully.

If you have any ideas to add or improve on regarding including HOF sets I'm all ears. Hadn't really thought through all the details when I initially suggested the idea.
Well this year will require some thought with ten entrants. Future years will be much smaller (probably 3-5) so they will be much easier to arrange.

I might submit this photo. I have one more set that I need to take updated pics.

DSC00791.JPG

Those are so pretty Tommy. I just love the yellow chip - my fav for sure. Beautiful!

Bump for orders before nomination period starts.

These will be available to order right up to the day the order is put in with shutterfly.

That's what you get for having a ridiculous avatar :rolleyes:

I'm in for a wall calendar.

Out of curiosity, how much is a wall calendar?
Will have to look it up again but if memory serves under $15 not including shipping.

Ok 25+ calendars is $11.96*
50+ $10*

*Price may change so take this as a guideline.

Btw desk calendars are priced at $19.99 with no details on discount for bulk orders. I will email them and find out if there is anything.

Btw desk calendars are priced at $19.99 with no details on discount for bulk orders. I will email them and find out if there is anything.

Are you able to post a link the site? I'm interested in seeing some of the desk calendars they've produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom