Found 2012 WSOP Playing Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterPoker

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey,

I’m looking for a single setup of 2012 WSOP playing cards to try. Hoping that the seller is located in Canada as I’m finding it to be far too expensive to get them shipped from the US currently.

Let me know if you’d be able to help, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks!

my current cards of choice! good luck on the hunt
1641579773245.png

It’s funny because the seller is in Wisconsin, and there are PCFers willing to reship, but most likely the cards will travel a lot farther (and it kinda kills the value proposition to pay for both the original shipping and reship) than if the seller would ship to Canada directly.

It’s funny because the seller is in Wisconsin, and there are PCFers willing to reship, but most likely the cards will travel a lot farther (and it kinda kills the value proposition to pay for both the original shipping and reship) than if the seller would ship to Canada directly.
Very true sadly. I believe it’s an extra $18 USD to get 1 setup reshipped to Canada. And for multiple setups it gets closer to $28 USD… It’s crazy how expensive shipping can be

I shipped one setup to @lewan a few months ago at my cost. The cost of shipping made up the bulk of the price and I even mention it's not the same basement bargain us in the states can get from eBay.

Ideally someone local picks up a large box from the eBay seller, then offer it for sale to non-US locations. @RivieraDanny maybe?

I shipped one setup to @lewan a few months ago at my cost. The cost of shipping made up the bulk of the price and I even mention it's not the same basement bargain us in the states can get from eBay.

Ideally someone local picks up a large box from the eBay seller, then offer it for sale to non-US locations. @RivieraDanny maybe?
at around $20 shipped it was still worth it. $2/deck is just outrageous..

I've got plenty of decks of these I can sell, and I don't mind shipping to canada. I'm out on business this week, but let me know how many yall are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom