Cancelled 200x Solid Red THC Stamps (Starbursts) [Christmas Price Drop!] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

satisfyingbutton

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
EDIT: Putting these back on the shelf for the time being.

I was going to get these milled for a project, but my chipping pursuit has taken me in other time (and money) consuming directions.

These are going out as received, unless the buyer wants to pay extra for a trip through the ultrasonic (and possibly some oiling). I've never washed hot stamps before, so keep that in mind.

Price: $300 ($250!) Shipped (in the US) or $280 ($230!) plus shipping (outside the US) [Rack not included. Taking a small loss to see these chips move!]

I would also potentially entertain a trade for a rack of RHC chips for frac conversion (of a color other than blue, white, red, or green).

Dibs in thread, then PM to buy. Questions welcome here or via PM.

1640121198712.png

I don't have any red chips to compare these too, but I do have Solo cups! This is my off-brand attempt at helping with color identification.

1640151816788.png

Last edited:
Daily bump for 12/23/21

I would also potentially entertain a trade for a rack of RHC chips for frac conversion (of a color other than blue, white, red, or green).

One more bump for 12/24/21, then these go back for reevaluation :)

I am willing to split, both into racks and barrels. I'm also open to potential trades for similar chips in other colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom