SOLD 200x Red Starbursts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raynmanas

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
These are from multiple sources so they are not all identical condition, but all have sharp edges (minor nicks on a few), most are NM, none are worse than EX. Some have that waviness on the face, not sure what you would call it (top middle on the last pic is the best example). Hotstamps are all in great shape. See pics, happy to provide more if you want.

$220 shipped (MFRB CONUS only) for the lot.

20200729_185417.jpg
20200729_185525.jpg
20200729_185536.jpg
20200729_185545.jpg

Last edited:
i will give @sheikh617 first dibs, but i thought he only wanted a handful, and i don't want to break up the even racks.
Just tell him moar is better and he should buy full racks of every color and make moar samples :whistle: :whistling:

Edit: plus back ups, always need back ups, right?

Yeah sorry gang, I'm looking for like 1-5 loose chips. I wouldn't want to break up nice playable quantities. GLWS! I could do a barrel so if they start getting split in that fashion I'd be in.

Some have that waviness on the face, not sure what you would call it (top middle on the last pic is the best example)
If I'm guessing correctly what you're talking about, it's a certain chalkiness, dryness, lighter colored striation in the 'grain' of the chip..., in some older, even brand new, clay chips -- but the good news is it goes away when the chip is oiled--the chip becomes a nice, darker, saturated color all over when oiled (mineral oil.) It's pretty amazing and magical to see in person, actually.

If I'm guessing correctly what you're talking about, it's a certain chalkiness, dryness, lighter colored striation in the 'grain' of the chip..., in some older, even brand new, clay chips -- but the good news is it goes away when the chip is oiled--the chip becomes a nice, darker, saturated color all over when oiled (mineral oil.) It's pretty amazing and magical to see in person, actually.

maybe, it's weird. the cross-hatching is there and visible, but when held at a certain angle, you can see an almost discoloration below it. but it's completely invisible from a different angle, it reminds me of a hologram. these chips have never been oiled to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom