For Sale 200x Pink Paulsons (relabeled Paris $0,25) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@pharaohone
And if I may add: trying to take a deal from someone else by outbidding in a non auction thread is considered bad form in my book.

We've all been outdibsed on great deals ( ask any european... We're usually asleep when the good stuff is listed). It would never occur to me to threaten the buyer to give me half of the chips, otherwise I'd contact the seller and tell him the "real value" of his chips.

View attachment 606433

I'm sorry but stuff like this is probably why @Windwalker created his famous clause and you sir just made my list.

i meant no ill will by it. I’m sorry and hope you’ll find me to be better than what you perceive me to be right now if we have the chance to chip together. I thought I was the first to call dibs publicly but given the lack of price in the original add I get why you would have called dibs right away and didn’t. Then someone else offered $100 in a pm apparently and he made them available for $100. For me personally I would’ve paid more and since originally the op was looking for offers, I figured I’d make mine and would’ve still been happy to split the rack as I said to try to make the best out of an unfortunate situation.

I don’t normally “outbid” on a classified listing. This situation seemed all a bit unique.

and my pm to split the rack wasn’t meant to be a “threat”. Quite the opposite actually. Again at the time I thought I had rightfully called dibs public ally and so thought this was an act of good faith to make everything right.

I’m glad and happy for you the OP just decide to sell them to you at the original price and I hope you enjoy the chips. Wishing you a Happy new year.

Ok, maybe it all was a misunderstanding.

I deleted the post, to not put our conversation into the public's eye and that is it as far as I am concerned.

Have a happy new year and let's put it behind us.
Thank you sir. Enjoy the completed tourney set now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom