SOLD 200 x Mint/NM Bally $1’s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba1646

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Catch and release. They cause dirty stacks with my $5’s ill be using so selling them for what i paid.

$200/rack

shipping - $8.30

CONUS

Paypal f&f

73BE5922-6778-4453-89E2-15E1082E62B4.jpeg
91797A08-1015-4A38-B4A3-B0BEF3B34D77.jpeg

Yep! That's all it takes.

I figured I scored a homer with trying to pair up Isle $1s with Jack $5s, and it looked great in a lineup...
View attachment 490592

But in reality, just dirty...
View attachment 490608
yea i thought it wouldn't matter when i got em but after putting them together the dirty stack was just too much. and i love the $5's too much to swap out.

yea i thought it wouldn't matter when i got em but after putting them together the dirty stack was just too much. and i love the $5's too much to swap out.
Golden Eagles, I assume?
Some people have less tolerance for dirty stack issues than others. I don't think the example @Jeevansluck posted above is a dirty stack issue at all. But I'm not gonna argue with him about it. I just wish I had a use for his unwanted $1.00's . . .

Golden Eagles, I assume?
Some people have less tolerance for dirty stack issues than others. I don't think the example @Jeevansluck posted above is a dirty stack issue at all. But I'm not gonna argue with him about it. I just wish I had a use for his unwanted $1.00's . . .
Aurora Star $5

Golden Eagles, I assume?
Definitely not an issue. I agree with you to an extent. But it's not a blissful pairing. There is some "mixing" of the yellow edges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom