SOLD 200 x MINT CASABLANCA RED $5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I recently traded away my beloved set of Casablancas with a dear friend. I ended up keeping 200 Pink $5s, which I ended up letting go, and 200 Red $5s, which I am putting up for sale now. The chips are chalky mint. They were acquired directly from Keller quite a few years ago and have never seen the light of day since I took procession of them.

I am asking $300/rack shipping included. If you're interested, just post here and drop me a line. I am only selling the chips if all 200 are sold.

This sale might be officially canceled at any time as I am going back and forth on keeping them or letting them go. For now though, they are up for grabs. I will leave the WTS thread for a few days and if they are not sold I'll keep them.

Just let me know if you have any questions.

Paulo-

*Re-posting an older and cultured thread, reason for it is one the last post here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/200-x-mint-casablanca-red-5s-100-sold-100-available.35737/

IMG_4948.jpeg
IMG_4949.jpeg
IMG_4950.jpeg
IMG_4951.jpeg

Last edited:
Has anyone relabeled or labeled over these? I would love to see what it looks like or how hard it was.

I did not re-labeled any Red Casas BUT I did re-labeled some of the Pinks ones. For me, they were totally fine. They were sold so I can't take any pictures. I'll look to see if I have any old ones showing the re-labels.

I did not re-labeled any Red Casas BUT I did re-labeled some of the Pinks ones. For me, they were totally fine. They were sold so I can't take any pictures. I'll look to see if I have any old ones showing the re-labels.

Thanks! and to clarify did you do a full relabel replacement or just a label over?

You sent me these pics
257E4880-97FC-46AA-AC87-2C36DC6E5B57.jpeg

Edit. Snap. We posted at the same time lol

For the record I would never destroy any original label or want to spend the time or money doing it either lol. I was just curious if you went the same route I would be going (sticker on top). They look good, I just wonder if I use a black label will the white show (probably if the fit and alignment isnt 100 percent perfect.)

For the record I would never destroy any original label or want to spend the time or money doing it either lol. I was just curious if you went the same route I would be going (sticker on top). They look good, I just wonder if I use a black label will the white show (probably if the fit and alignment isnt 100 percent perfect.)

My guess is that it wouldn't look as good with a black label. There is minimal inlay showing on the edges but the contrasts black/white would amplify the gap imo.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate the honesty. These are gorgeous chips and if I could make it work without destroying the label I would, I hope they sell fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom