For Sale 200 x Aurora Star $1 - $310 / rack Shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steam

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
This is a dibs sale.
Free international shipping via FedEx.
Payment in Paypal F&F

500 200 x Aurora Star $1
  • $310 / rack Shipped
  • Selling in racks

0Qgr0Er.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take a rack if they are mint…looks like a mixture of mint and non-mint kinda?

Such nice-looking chips! Some of the moon patterns on the edges appear orange, but on others it looks pink - is that just a trick of the light?

Such nice-looking chips! Some of the moon patterns on the edges appear orange, but on others it looks pink - is that just a trick of the light?
1) Could be your eyes
2) Could be your monitor
3) Could be the lighting
4) Could be you're crazy
5) Could be the second rack's chip looks a little orange ;)

It could be that there are 5 lights
It could be that you have one of the best User names on the site!

@steam GLWS!

1) Could be your eyes
2) Could be your monitor
3) Could be the lighting
4) Could be you're crazy
5) Could be the second rack's chip looks a little orange ;)
I bought 3 racks recently and some of them do look orange…not sure what happened with these chips but some look faded or something

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 132
I would prefer the correct color, but in the end I was able to get over it…stacks have more flare now.
Yeah I meant the pink spot on the AS $1s suffer the same fate as the pink HSI snappers that Jim released a while back — only not as extreme. You can verify by occasionally seeing “orange” stain/remnants on the top of warneke boxes they’re stored in.

I never experienced any ink/stain transfer to other chips or felt (like the HSIs), but some AS $1s seem to show the orange bleeding from the pink more than others.

Minor nuisance in the grand scheme of things as they’re cool chips that fit well into a ton of mixed/relabel sets. GLWS!

Yeah I meant the pink spot on the AS $1s suffer the same fate as the pink HSI snappers that Jim released a while back — only not as extreme. You can verify by occasionally seeing “orange” stain/remnants on the top of warneke boxes they’re stored in.

I never experienced any ink/stain transfer to other chips or felt (like the HSIs), but some AS $1s seem to show the orange bleeding from the pink more than others.

Minor nuisance in the grand scheme of things as they’re cool chips that fit well into a ton of mixed/relabel sets. GLWS!
Interesting…always wondered about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom