SOLD 200 x 25 Aransas (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think they are over priced. Great looking chips! Probably timing.?
They're just super clean $25s, handpicked.

With typical condition of the $1s and $5s of Aransas, these are most likely geared towards buyers looking to relabel or create a aransas tourney set.

That being said, they are pretty and I dig em, great spots. Just need the right person looking for a green chip to relabel and use.

Don’t think they are over priced. Great looking chips! Probably timing.?
They're just super clean $25s, handpicked.

With typical condition of the $1s and $5s of Aransas, these are most likely geared towards buyers looking to relabel or create a aransas tourney set.

That being said, they are pretty and I dig em, great spots. Just need the right person looking for a green chip to relabel and use.

Thanks guys

Anyone want to split this? Ideally looking for 120-140, so few barrels will be surplus to what I need. :tup:

I40 wil require me to use a medium flat rate box. At that price point for international shipping you might as well buy both racks.

I could probably fit 120 on a small flat rate box, but i wouldn't like it

I think you can get 140 in there. A chip box with 100, then roll 40 up in a long stack, roll with plastic wrap, then a little bubble wrap. Fits inside a SFRB. But I don't feel that's safe, so best to drop the SFRB inside a flat rate padded envelope or better yet, two flat rate padded envelopes. Pretty much same price as SFRB.

I have shipped 200 chips the same way before, basically putting 2 chip boxes "inside" a SFRB...it "busts" out one side of the box, and in this case, the bubble mailers are required. It can be done. It's not optimal. I feel great with 140...not great with any more than that.

Great chips Bill, someone should buy them.

I’ve received 2 full warnake/Paulson white boxes in aSFRB from a reputable vendor here. No issues.no padding, but the chips don’t have any wiggle room either

I’ve received 2 full warnake/Paulson white boxes in aSFRB from a reputable vendor here. No issues.no padding, but the chips don’t have any wiggle room either

Was that international shipping? That changes things imo

You can't ship 2 racks in a SFRB/PFRE internationally (well not of clays) weight tops out at 4lbs which is about 130-160 chips depending on leaded vs unleaded. That being said there are methods where you can ship 300+ chips in a SFRB/PFRE CONUS. See the Shipping Tips & Tricks thread for details ! :)

Edit: Alternative and cheaper method than a MFRB if you're up to the mailing challenge is send 160 via SFRB/PFRE and another 40 via padded mailer in First Class Mail which will still be a lot less in total than an international MFRB.

Last edited:
I shipped 300 chips in boxes in a flat rate padded envelope (I used a ton of envelopes for padding) with no issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom