SOLD 200 x $1 Muckelshoot RHC, super excellent condition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I literally just walked these back from my mailbox into my house. I shouldn't have opened them, because I love them. But, in the few days since I bought them, I've decided to focus my energy on straightening out my finances so I can finally build that huge-ass garage, to park my jet in. So...chip set downsizing continues, and these have to go. A wise man once said, there are some things more important than chipping (jet parking is one of them!)

200 x $1 Muckelshoot $1s
Only selling both racks together. They should stay together.

Price is what I paid last week, $225/rack.

These are going to be killer in a mixed set or relabel project. I can't wait to see what they become.
Photos from @ChipEnvy.

MS1.jpeg
MS2.jpeg

So you're the one who grabbed them from me!!!!

I'll take a rack. I missed out last time...

Crap. Just saw they have to stick together... Nevermind I guess.. dang.

I literally just walked these back from my mailbox into my house. I shouldn't have opened them, because I love them. But, in the few days since I bought them, I've decided to focus my energy on straightening out my finances so I can finally build that huge-ass garage, to park my jet in. So...chip set downsizing continues, and these have to go. A wise man once said, there are some things more important than chipping (jet parking is one of them!)

200 x $1 Muckelshoot $1s
Only selling both racks together. They should stay together.

Price is what I paid last week, $225/rack.

These are going to be killer in a mixed set or relabel project. I can't wait to see what they become.
Photos from @ChipEnvy.

What kind of of jet?
I really need to upgrade my Citation CJ3; starting to look dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom