SOLD 200 Fitzgeralds 50¢ Reno (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortyMorty

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
2 racks Fitzgeralds 50¢ for sale. $300 per rack shipped in the continental U.S. International buyers will get an $8 credit towards shipping.
BD06F22D-3E91-42C2-A49D-F5F59D510F4F.jpeg
4DB72BD2-EF4C-49B9-B171-CB4412DB977F.jpeg
6DFEB0B7-DC90-4420-BF65-A7C10333B7F8.jpeg

Last edited:
Are these leaded? Also, could you put a Gear label on these? I am planning to build a custom set and want to make sure I buy the right stuff... Thank you in advance!

Hey bud, please do not mill hotstamped Nevada chips.
(This is coming from someone who mills / murders chips.)

Nevada chips are hard to find, and are the most sought after chips. They are irreplaceable.

You can find other solid chips like Starbursts or monogrammed for around $1 to $1.50, sometimes they're even already milled. There are a bunch for sale right now actually.

Sorry @FortyMorty but this HAD to be said.
If you disagree with this pls let me know and I'll delete my statement from here and place it everywhere else on this forum lol.

Hey bud, please do not mill hotstamped Nevada chips.
(This is coming from someone who mills / murders chips.)

Nevada chips are hard to find, and are the most sought after chips. They are irreplaceable.

You can find other solid chips like Starbursts or monogrammed for around $1 to $1.50, sometimes they're even already milled. There are a bunch for sale right now actually.

Sorry @FortyMorty but this HAD to be said.
If you disagree with this pls let me know and I'll delete my statement from here and place it everywhere else on this forum lol.
I appreciate the input. I don't want to screw up something special so I will definitely listen! Thanks!

Are these leaded? Also, could you put a Gear label on these? I am planning to build a custom set and want to make sure I buy the right stuff... Thank you in advance!

there are much cheaper options like starburst hot stamped chips to mill and label. These are best to be used as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom