SOLD 20 x Chicken All In chips, BA-CAWK (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
BA-CAWK!

It’s time once again to tidy up the chip closet, non-essentials can go.

Sale #1: 20 x Chicken All-In chips

I believe these are Paulson 50mm? They are monsters.

$400 + shipping for the barrel.

IMG_0215.jpeg
IMG_0214.jpeg

Bock-bock-bock-bock!

translation:

Good luck with sale!

A dog goes into the post office to send a telegram. The guy behind the counter asks him,
"What do you want it to say?"
"WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF"
The telegram guy says,
"I see you only have 9 woofs there. If you didn't know, anything up to 10 words is the same price! Would you like me to add an extra 'WOOF' on there for you?"
The dog looks at him, confused, and says,
"But then it wouldn't make any sense!"

A dog goes into the post office to send a telegram. The guy behind the counter asks him,
The telegram guy says,
"I see you only have 9 woofs there. If you didn't know, anything up to 10 words is the same price! Would you like me to add an extra 'WOOF' on there for you?"

A guy walks into a room holding a chicken under his arm. He sees his wife and says, "See, here is the pig I've been fucking." His wife, confused, responds, "Honey, that's not a pig, that's a chicken." The guy replies, "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the chicken."

The telegram guy says,
A guy walks into a room holding a chicken under his arm. He sees his wife and says, "See, here is the pig I've been fucking." His wife, confused, responds, "Honey, that's not a pig, that's a chicken." The guy replies, "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the chicken."

What do hot chickens drink at a party?
BOCKTAILS!

1687339751579.png

@Everybody, no way all those TRKs fit in the closet, this is it, stand by for the TRKs sales!

And to set the record straight...I don't actually have THAT many TRKs. Not like some forum members with epic collections.

In my chip collection, CPCs greatly outnumber the TRKs these days....easier to come by. But my first love is and will forever be....TRKs.

But I do love the chickens!!! :)

Is there enough label recess that a NIT sticker could be put over the original inlay?

I tried asking for less a month ago, but think he’s wanting to keep them together. If anything has changed since then, I’m still interested in a split.

If it is just 3 people, I can ship the chips to their new homes. Just sad for the cool custom holder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom