Cancelled 20 x Arc Yellow THC solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBluff

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'm looking to complete a solid tourney set and hunting the final chips (they don't have to be mint, but seeking excellent condition):
  • 100 x White THC solids White found :)
  • 100 x Orchid or Fuscia THC solids Fuscia found!
  • 100 40 x Indian Blue or Mint Green THC solids Indian Blue found
  • 20 x Arc Yellow THC solids
I will take hot-stamped/relabelled chips that are suitable for murdering or milling.

If you have something available, send me a PM and we can discuss. Note: I have a US shipping address too (if that matters?)!

Edit: added some potential purple and green wants

Thanks,
Iain

Last edited:
Fuscia and some Indian blue found :). Still looking out for a rack of whites and single barrel of Arc Yellow. Thanks for looking.

Whies found! Still searching for a couple of barrels of Indian Blue and single barrel of Arc Yellow.

Is this the color you are looking for?

Attachments

• Blue THC.jpg
    Blue THC.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 92
I have you down for a barrel for Desert Flower, if I split up, which probably will do. I have everything spoken for barrel wise, so no problem there. Do you have a US address to ship to? or would it be shipping to the UK? I don't know how much shipping would be, I can try and figure that out if there something on the US Postal site. I know a barrel weighs 205 grams or 10.25 gram per chip.

I have you down for a barrel for Desert Flower, if I split up, which probably will do. I have everything spoken for barrel wise, so no problem there. Do you have a US address to ship to? or would it be shipping to the UK? I don't know how much shipping would be, I can try and figure that out if there something on the US Postal site. I know a barrel weighs 205 grams or 10.25 gram per chip.
:tup: - Yes I have a US shipping address.

Bump. Will take half a barrel, or two barrels or a whole rack of arc yellow (if that's what it takes!) Let me know what you've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom