Wanted 20 Paulson Advertising sky blue RHC chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwaters425

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Looking for 20 Paulson advertising “sky blue” RHC chips. Looking to have labels made to turn them into a bounty on one side and seat assignment on the other to go with my jack Cincinnati tournament set. If you have any of these laying around or even 20 of a different color, please let me know!

as noted by another member (ty @Senzrock) - I'm looking for the the "un-leaded" version as shown in the 1st pic with the "Paulson advertising logo". The 2nd pic was just used as a color reference.

Thanks
Chris

Attachments

• IMG_1893.jpeg
    IMG_1893.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1891.jpeg
    IMG_1891.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1890.jpeg
    IMG_1890.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Just a heads up, and you might already know this, but the advertising chips in the first photo are unleaded but the numbered chips in the second photo are leaded. I sold my rack a while back so don’t have any extras unfortunately.

Just a heads up, and you might already know this, but the advertising chips in the first photo are unleaded but the numbered chips in the second photo are leaded. I sold my rack a while back so don’t have any extras unfortunately.
thank for the info! I'm looking for the regular "un-leaded" version. I was just using that 2nd pic for color reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom