Cancelled 2 Versa 500 Cases (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raynmanas

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I find myself in a need of a couple more Versa 500 cases, and there are no reasonable deals I can find at the moment (they are currently $69.95 on Amazon). Does anyone happen to have 1 or 2 they want to part ways with?

1640988456658.png

I find myself in a need of a couple more Versa 500 cases, and there are no reasonable deals I can find at the moment (they are currently $69.95 on Amazon). Does anyone happen to have 1 or 2 they want to part ways with?

View attachment 838737
To be honest, I can't really be sympathetic about the Amazon price you are being subjected to. quite the opposite, I'm downright JEALOUS!

My money ain't as strong as yours, and my buying power is shit, but, look at what Amazon does to Canadians who might want more if these also...
Screenshot_20211231-142936.png

To be honest, I can't really be sympathetic about the Amazon price you are being subjected to. quite the opposite, I'm downright JEALOUS!

My money ain't as strong as yours, and my buying power is shit, but, look at what Amazon does to Canadians who might want more if these also...
View attachment 838747
Wow, is your Amazon app set to rubles?

@raynmanas Chiplab.com has them for $49.99/case and free shipping over $49. Also, they're having a sale through the end of December (so tonight) on custom chips and cases, 10% off. If you don't have your own logo in mind or some other graphic, you could come up with something generic and innocuous to put on there just to get the discount. That plus the free shipping should make it cheaper than DPS.

I remember that deal on eBay....wish I had got one (or more) then too.
I found a vendor on Alibaba once that sells ones that looks just these. I can't remember the MOQ, probably at least 100, but I think it would have been around $30/case including shipping to the U.S. (I think, it's been a while), but then to pay to reship them out individually probably made it not that much cheaper, so I gave up on an idea of a group buy for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom