Cancelled 2 Unobtanium Racks: Cocaine Giraffe 3d14 $1s. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic chips, but it seems a shame to me to break up the set like that for just two random racks.

There were quite a few $1 in the original find no? As in a lot more $1 than $5 (I have 2x in mind but I might be wrong)…makes sense to trim especially if there is a bid for them at $4k/rack.

Whoever is buying them I hope they are not removing the inlays. Pair them with SB or RP $5!

Pair them with SB
QJ1kXKG.jpg

The buyer’s wife apparently freaked out on the buyer, and he reluctantly asked if he could get his payment back, which I readily provided back. I don’t want to disrupt marriages.

As a result, the 2 racks are still available.
This is the first normal thing I've seen around here in a while.

The buyer’s wife apparently freaked out on the buyer, and he reluctantly asked if he could get his payment back, which I readily provided back. I don’t want to disrupt marriages.

It blows my mind how often marital disagreement comes into play on this site.

It blows my mind how often marital disagreement comes into play on this site.
I started dating my girlfriend (now fiancé) about 2 months before joining PCF so thankfully this has always been a “normal” thing for her.

There have been a number of times where guests come over and catch me cleaning chips or something random like that and before I say a word, she’s explaining the difference between RHC and THC and the story of Paulson/GPI, etc etc.

Almost brings tears to my eyes every time. Plus, I keep telling her about meeting Ben and Brie once we move to the DMV area next year (hopefully) and I think she’s as excited about it as I am.

After all of that, she would still leave me in a second if she saw I purchased a rack of chips for $4,000. But she doesn’t have access to my PayPal or E-Trade babaaaaaaaaaay.

I started dating my girlfriend (now fiancé) about 2 months before joining PCF so thankfully this has always been a “normal” thing for her.

There have been a number of times where guests come over and catch me cleaning chips or something random like that and before I say a word, she’s explaining the difference between RHC and THC and the story of Paulson/GPI, etc etc.

Almost brings tears to my eyes every time. Plus, I keep telling her about meeting Ben and Brie once we move to the DMV area next year (hopefully) and I think she’s as excited about it as I am.

After all of that, she would still leave me in a second if she saw I purchased a rack of chips for $4,000. But she doesn’t have access to my PayPal or E-Trade babaaaaaaaaaay.
Neither does my wife........;):ROFL: :ROFLMAO::D

He told her? What a rookie. Show him this for next time:

1E78BD20-A3ED-414F-9564-090DEB81BB1A.jpeg

I told my wife how bad I wanted these and that I made a $300 cash in hand offer. She said she's leaving me if you don't accept it.

Watch out. She's serious.
Let’s do this: let’s play 1/2 heads NLHE up for 2 hours at DID, and if you beat me, you win the cash, and I’ll give you a rack of these. As our amazing host, that’s a good offer. But for the bet to be complete, I need to figure out what to get from you if you lose. Let me think on that. ;-)

Let’s do this: let’s play 1/2 heads NLHE up for 2 hours at DID, and if you beat me, you win the cash, and I’ll give you a rack of these. As our amazing host, that’s a good offer. But for the bet to be complete, I need to figure out what to get from you if you lose. Let me think on that. ;-)
This would be incredible!

Blah! Don't sign me up for HoldEm! You only get TWO cards.

I only got as far as reading two unobtaniam racks of cocaine then passed out from the excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom