SOLD 2 Racks Silver Seven $1's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGA PRO

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Dibs sale.

2 racks of Silver Seven $1’s available. $215 shipped per rack or $400 shipped for both. Please see pics for condition and more are available upon request.

Con US only. Payment via PPFF or. Venmo
11DF8E31-A9D8-4184-8F0B-94E4415028EB.jpeg
75E8230F-65F1-4D33-B4FD-452FBF1FD0B2.jpeg

Last edited:
Not leaded as far as I know but fking awesome nevertheless!
bullenrunde-komprimiert-1-jpg.1043071

These will blow you away in person. That salmon edgespot is *chefs kiss*. :tup:

I'm checking this thread daily hoping someone snagged them up so that I'm no longer tempted to add another two racks to my set. :LOL: :laugh:
Nice looking set! How difficult was it to remove the inlays?

Nice looking set! How difficult was it to remove the inlays?
Not that difficult.
The plastic cover is pretty wedged in there but nothing some pliers and elbow grease couldn't handle.
The vinyl lable came off pretty easily with acetone free nail polish remover as most new inlays do.

Those Huntington Parks $2 on the other hand were a freaking nightmare with those paper lables. Took around 10 min per Chip to get them ready for new lables. Good thing I only had 60 of them.

Reactions: 72o
Thanks for posting this! That's a pretty good weight if they are not leaded. I have other chips that I'm told are leaded that weigh just about the same. Helps me to decide that these will work well in my set.
You got it bud. Glad I could help. I only have the barrel but I love the feel of them so much that they have become my daily shuffle stack.

You got it bud. Glad I could help. I only have the barrel but I love the feel of them so much that they have become my daily shuffle stack.
The feel reminds me of the horseshoe tunica. Another weighty live chip that shuffles great.

They’re both the slightly off white which does make me wonder if it has to do with this color.

The feel reminds me of the horseshoe tunica. Another weighty live chip that shuffles great.

They’re both the slightly off white which does make me wonder if it has to do with this color.
Thanks for the helpful info guys. I'm locking these up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom