Cancelled 2 racks of VLV $25s (overlabelled) for other leaded green THCs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriks

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Got 2 racks of VLV $25s with sharp edges overlabelled for my Paris set. Got the set in another trade but I am not 100 percent happy with the VLVs as the Paris 25s. VLVs are leaded.

Looking to trade for two other fitting racks. Doesn’t have to be 1/1 trades but I’m not looking for anything ridiculous. Not sure what I want, open to suggestions. I like the FLV $25s for example.

Must be:

- THC
- leaded (would consider going unleaded)
- Green base with spots

Doesn’t matter if they’re murdered but no hot stamps (unless you can have them milled first).

The VLVs are in Sweden, I can receive yours to a US address. Perhaps splitting the combined shipping costs. 2 racks Sweden to USA would be $45.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_8381.jpeg
IMG_8383.jpeg
IMG_8382.jpeg

Full set for reference:

IMG_8384.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s just that I think the VLVs are a bit boring to me. Too close to a bunch of other fantasy Paulson 25s. That darker green of the HPs would probably be an improvment but I’m not getting 100% vibes from them either.

I think you're crazy and they fit perfectly.

Go home Erik, you're drunk! Those 25s are fantastic!
I am at home and stone sober fyi :).

You guys have a point though.
Clearly, this is a luxery problem and, yes, they work fine. But the spots are the spitting image of the CDI 05 $25s which I owned a set of for 10+ years. Got bored with the combination. And it’s fun to change it up!

If you change to a sell please hit me up, I have some Paris 1's that I was not sure what to do with.
This would get me 1 step closer.

If you change to a sell please hit me up, I have some Paris 1's that I was not sure what to do with.
This would get me 1 step closer.
If someone have fitting 25s they’d sell me I’d happily release these for $

Perhaps I've led you to another money-burning exercise ;). Thank me when you're there!
Been there and turned back. This gotta stay a budget friendly-ish set. Appreciate the effort though!

Will consider unleaded options as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom