For Sale 2 racks mint Terrible's MT secondaries($5 and $25) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichMahogany

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Title says it all.

One rack of $5s, one rack of $25s.

$90 each, Paypal friends and family. Shipped via priority SFRB

<sigh> OK. I'll succumb to the Terrible PCF peer pressure and take both racks. Send me your PP address.

I'm so ashamed of myself!

Last edited:
Lol!!! Welcome to the club!!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3.

Y'all are a terrible influence.

There. I said it. (Someone had to do it.)

(This is just great... Now I need to find some mint secondary LaGrange $1s. Not to mention some more mint secondary LaGrange $100s, because Stingy Cheesy Yakkity Dan in a Hemi Dart only sold me 17 of his!) :p

The good thing is all the secondaries are new. Well, new when sold, so they all should be in great shape.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3.

Y'all are a terrible influence.

There. I said it. (Someone had to do it.)

(This is just great... Now I need to find some mint secondary LaGrange $1s. Not to mention some more mint secondary LaGrange $100s, because Stingy Cheesy Yakkity Dan in a Hemi Dart only sold me 17 of his!) :p

Hehe. I kinda miss that sweet little heads up set! If you want to send it back being there aren't enough chips in it I'll gladly take it off your hands free of charge :D :D lol

Thanks, Tommy. Mike has had those up for auction for a while now. I'd certainly like to have them, but I really wouldn't be able to use them if I can't find any secondary LaGrange $1s to fill the gap. They're a bit on the high side, price-wise, too. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom